female rappers will never not be cringe

exo

exo

Kraken
just listened to this vomit inducing shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Myth, Napoleon de Geso, Looks234 and 1 other person
The only good female rapper is nicki minaj old shit imo (she just showed her ass and didn't take herself too seriously)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
The only good female rapper is nicki minaj old shit imo (she just showed her ass and didn't take herself too seriously)

Hypergamous

Legit

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Its cagefuel listening to them acting tough when a drunkard off the street could rape them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Myth, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person

homeless tyrone could've made that song harder

rap is a manly genre where the focus is flexing your wealth/cars/bitches/drugs etc. females simply fail at all that. they should stick to making feminine pop music imo

homeless tyrone could've made that song harder

rap is a manly genre where the focus is flexing your wealth/cars/bitches/drugs etc. females simply fail at all that. they should stick to making feminine pop music imo
what about this?
It's "feminine"?

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
what about this?
It's "feminine"?

no. idk if this counts as rap anymore but doja cat makes songs where she still appears feminine

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I'm out of town, thuggin with my rounds
My coochie pink, my booty hole brown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, rand anon, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
no. idk if this counts as rap anymore but doja cat makes songs where she still appears feminine

first yeah it's pop rap
second sounds more like a mix of RnB and rap (kind of song you could hear in the club)

All of them are pushed characters.

Just like female metal vocalists and guitarists. Cringe sluts, just go listen to Taylor swift and suck dick whore