Female scientist says all feminine men are gay according to science

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
A female scientist who studies sex/gender claims all feminine men are gay and all masculine men are straight.

I don't even know if this is true but it might mean women will always view you as a gay man if your feminine.

Attachments

• scientist.jpg
    scientist.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, ChristianChad and 1 other person
>XX chromosomes
>credible source of information

women in academia are purely tokens

it's like giving your little brother the unplugged PS2 controller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BucketCrab, Daniel Plainview, FootLongDong and 11 others
>XX chromosomes
>credible source of information

women in academia are purely tokens

it's like giving your little brother the unplugged PS2 controller
"but women are just as smart as men" :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
99% of women are 95 IQ. Ones that score higher just have higher attention span, ones that score lower have ADHD. All the geniuses and retards of this planet are men.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 19478
"the average IQ of men is 4.6 points higher than that of women"
I'm surprised it's not more
I think women seem even less intelligent than they are because estrogen makes them more emotional and therefore less logical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
what does AGPs even mean / stand for someone explain for me I am dumb.

she's stating this as if it's some fact and yet she can't back a word up with actually evidence:lul:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
"the average IQ of men is 4.6 points higher than that of women"
I'm surprised it's not more
I think women seem even less intelligent than they are because estrogen makes them more emotional and therefore less logical
IQ is a joke. It's a test designed to cull mental slave incels that are most adept at running the machines and producing labor value for big desk Italian suit Jews

Inheritance and generational wealth aside, every form of fluid intelligence aside from pattern recognition (most utilized in IQ tests) is MORE useful in having a successful and happy social life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
[IMG alt="Shako Mako"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/18/18884.jpg?1657143325[/IMG]

Shako Mako

Tomboys are my raison d'etre.​

Elab :feelswhat:

@BearBoy bad news nigger

18884.jpg

Shako Mako

Tomboys are my raison d'etre.​

Tomboys (cute ones) are ideal. Since having slightly masculinised behaviours allow for things such as cooperation, rational thinking and intelligence within a woman.

Meanwhile Prettyboys have comments from Women in IG. Hypermasc men have Faggots mirin them.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Moggie
What about women then ?
Are feminine women more straight than the masculine acting ones ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 20421
A female scientist who studies sex/gender claims all feminine men are gay and all masculine men are straight.

I don't even know if this is true but it might mean women will always view you as a gay man if your feminine.

• +1
99% of women are 95 IQ. Ones that score higher just have higher attention span, ones that score lower have ADHD. All the geniuses and retards of this planet are men.

This explains a lot - men are often the protagonists because of their variability in traits. That is pretty simplistic but explains it pretty well why woman score really better on average on exams etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
"female"
6F502067 A97E 4F48 9FDB 0C70F279ECEE

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 2d v2, Deleted member 13787, ALP and 1 other person

look at the face and it tells u why she wrote this

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry