Female Sixth Sense

S

saint

Iron
Has anyone else noticed that women can sense when you're staring or checking them out, even from behind? Recently, there have been a couple of instances where, as I turned my head to look at a woman from a distance, she suddenly looked down, even if she had been looking straight ahead and I’m not in her peripheral view. It also happened once when I glanced at a girl through the my cars side view mirror while ordering food at a drive-thru, and she was walking on the sidewalk in the distance. She instantly put her head down, as I turned to see her without even knowing she was there prior. Is there any scientific explanation for this phenomenon?

Not schizo ranting. it's as if sometimes they can read energy so well that they almost know your thoughts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97, Darkeningstar, Gonthar and 3 others
yes they can sense subhumans creeping on them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Darkeningstar and try2beme
They also can feel wether you're on no fap or not

https://looksmax.org/threads/girls-are-so-damn-intuitive.812667/

There’s something there. I’ve spoken to women and it’s like they can understand exactly what the other person is thinking just by a glance they give each other. They do this with gay men too. Like if they’re at a bar and a sub8 is trying to flirt with them and they need help, they’ll stare at the closest woman until she feels someone looking and senses her expression of help just with her eyes

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
So good that many did not genuinely know that I was interested in them

i actually think so. i heard this in a lecture a long time ago but there is some sort of evolutionary trait of being able to "feel" someone looking at you. i guess in a jungle being able to detect when something was preying on you would be an advantage.

i was walking in the grocery store today, and immediately locked eyes with a girl looking at me from a mile away. i just instinctively knew i was being looked at. and this was 20 meters away.

in general, i don't mind sneaking a peak but i never stare and will just move on with my day if a girl has a nice ass. and as someone who is trying to grow their own ass, i know when people are flaunting it and want it to be politely noticed. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back