Female streamer lets a dirty old man touch her

D

Deleted member 21898

I'm sorry
He mogs me tbh, because I never touched a woman in my life

Anyway, why did she let him touch her like that?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, chadcel; and HeightPilledum
She looks kinda slutty, some girls like that will let you touch them, I remember when I was in college I saw a guy doing the same maneuver, so I went around sitting next to other girls at courses, starting to chat with them and casually putting my hand on their knees when I wanted to emphasize something. Most were like "WTF are you doing?", but a few of them didn't seem to mind...

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 21898
I think she has a self-torture fetish. It's like she wants to do stuff that she doesn't wanna do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 21898 and chadcel;
She looks kinda slutty, some girls like that will let you touch them, I remember when I was in college I saw a guy doing the same maneuver, so I went around sitting next to other girls at courses, starting to chat with them and casually putting my hand on their knees when I wanted to emphasize something. Most were like "WTF are you doing?", but a few of them didn't seem to mind...
I think all of them at least thought WTF are you doing but they think you're just a harmless weirdo who is too touchy but not in a sexual way

He mogs me tbh, because I never touched a woman in my life

Mogs all the KHH guys on here tbh, if you are KHH this is who you're losing to kek

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 21898
I think all of them at least thought WTF are you doing but they think you're just a harmless weirdo who is too touchy but not in a sexual way
There are some girls who seem to have a problem saying "no", they are non-confrontational, don't want to offend, etc., if you hit on them hard, keep your frame, act dominant, etc. you can pretty much impose yourself on them...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel; and Deleted member 21898