FemaleDatingStrategy Drops Another Atomic Black Pill

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

Lmfao, Women push the "Looks don't matter" trope far more than men wtf?
@Biggdink Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, subhuman incel, Lukeskyfork and 14 others
Saw a hot girls profile saying
You must: invest and few other things I don’t remember , I’m not rich so obviously I swiped left

bitches would fuck an ugly dude with money and goals >>> :pepefrown:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14160
This is lifefuel tbh. This means women are increasingly not willing to play along with the bluepill bullshit. I also find it interesting that they are exposing bluepiller males as being secretly pathetic with their 'looks don't matter' bullshit instead of depicting it in positive light.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, teracoper, subhuman incel and 17 others
Saw a hot girls profile saying
You must: invest and few other things I don’t remember , I’m not rich so obviously I swiped left

bitches would fuck an ugly dude with money and goals >>> :pepefrown:
Glad you have a handy anecdote to refer to in every situation :hnghn: @OOGABOOGA

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Doggingercel, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
infact, muh based blackpillers like you worship and put wmn on pedestral more than those :bluepill: normies.

wmn live rent free in your mind, 24/7.

also that sub is quite satire, most of the time they post to make men angry and for attention, they teasing, emotional traps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14160
infact, muh based blackpillers like you worship and put wmn on pedestral more than those :bluepill: normies.

also that sub is quite satire, most of the time they post to make men angry and for attention, they teasing, emotional traps
It’s not the women living in my head rent free as much as it is @Biggdink and his gaslighting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
who gives a shit what those foids say. didn't read

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and MiroslavBulldosex
6/10+ girls don't use any social media but instagram. The woman Who wrote that weights 120 kgs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, teracoper, Preoximerianas and 12 others
A literal god tier 1/100000 gigastacy posted on a few verified truerateme subs, she got posted here just google “looksmax.me reddit stacy” or something like that

(thread)

so cope
truerateme is different.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I've known in real life several girls from FDS. Universally obnoxious and each one an alphabet soup of personality disorders. But more importantly, none of them are above maybe a 4.5 PSL. How could they be? Because on average, truly really hot chicks aren't shrews. They may be blissfully ignorant, but they're not this bitter and venomous. So if it's any consolation, the crowd posting this stuff would very likely be incel if male.

Having said that, the blackpill is infallible, and they're still speaking the truth.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Hero of the Imperium, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Not a single world

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
@Biggdink Thoughts?
true that.
Women always talk abou how personality or confidence matters MOST

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Preoximerianas
Reddit is nothing but an echo chamber for blue pill and liberal idealology. Everyone who has a mind of their own or speaks truth will be banned on reddit.

This hilarious thread is no different. Majority of the posts bash men as they take no accountability or attempt to improve themselves. The ones that are semi positive are blue pill thinking. For example this post on Green flags tells women that some of the green flags are if the man showers you with gifts, makes you his priority, check ins, etc. These women in the thread eat this up like a fat girl eats cake. They all agree and love this info but it's the opposite of what attracts a woman but it sounds good to them.

A woman will not respect you and will eventually leave/cheat on you if you make her your priority, if you shower her with gifts and if you check in or obsess over her. If you treat her like a celebrity she will treat you like a fan. In reality it should and will be the other way around. If she has true burning desire for you and if you rarely validate her she will shower you with gifts, beg you to come over the pound that pussy so she can give you great validation sex.

After reviewing 100's origional posts and 1,000's of comments a vast majority was about how men are misogynists, inept in some area (mostly sexual), how men need to improve in certain areas, all blue pill thinking, fear about losing their right to murder their children (abortion), or slandering men in some way. Nothing, not a single post or comment was made on how a woman can improve herself in any way to make her a better and more attractive partner. It's basically all about man bashing, how they're queens and the most important thing in their life and blue pill wrong thinking. This subreddit has a quarter of a million females and it's a microcosm of the dating market today. It's called female dating strategy but should really be titled female aiding in the destruction of society. My hunch is over 90% of females in the west agree with these false teachings and overall long term/life long relationships are completely dead (unless you're Ahmish).

This was the most positive thread I could find on the subbreddit but it's just blue pill thinking. MGTOW is looking like a more intelligent decision every day that passes in this reality.

Other than this one thread it's men are trash, avoid these men, blah blah blah.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, klamus, Preoximerianas and 2 others
A literal god tier 1/100000 gigastacy posted on a few verified truerateme subs, she got posted here just google “looksmax.me reddit stacy” or something like that

(thread)

so cope
Not only that, but this user here who surely rates well actually moderates a female looksmax subreddit

@Biggdink Thoughts?

That forum and r/Vindicta are legit female versions of us. Horseshoe theory in practice

Brootal asf tho im roping if i live in West
@BearBoy thoughts?
@them

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1617

C O P E
O
P
E

Reddit is nothing but an echo chamber for blue pill and liberal idealology. Everyone who has a mind of their own or speaks truth will be banned on reddit.

This hilarious thread is no different. Majority of the posts bash men as they take no accountability or attempt to improve themselves. The ones that are semi positive are blue pill thinking. For example this post on Green flags tells women that some of the green flags are if the man showers you with gifts, makes you his priority, check ins, etc. These women in the thread eat this up like a fat girl eats cake. They all agree and love this info but it's the opposite of what attracts a woman but it sounds good to them.

A woman will not respect you and will eventually leave/cheat on you if you make her your priority, if you shower her with gifts and if you check in or obsess over her. If you treat her like a celebrity she will treat you like a fan. In reality it should and will be the other way around. If she has true burning desire for you and if you rarely validate her she will shower you with gifts, beg you to come over the pound that pussy so she can give you great validation sex.

After reviewing 100's origional posts and 1,000's of comments a vast majority was about how men are misogynists, inept in some area (mostly sexual), how men need to improve in certain areas, all blue pill thinking, fear about losing their right to murder their children (abortion), or slandering men in some way. Nothing, not a single post or comment was made on how a woman can improve herself in any way to make her a better and more attractive partner. It's basically all about man bashing, how they're queens and the most important thing in their life and blue pill wrong thinking. This subreddit has a quarter of a million females and it's a microcosm of the dating market today. It's called female dating strategy but should really be titled female aiding in the destruction of society. My hunch is over 90% of females in the west agree with these false teachings and overall long term/life long relationships are completely dead (unless you're Ahmish).

This was the most positive thread I could find on the subbreddit but it's just blue pill thinking. MGTOW is looking like a more intelligent decision every day that passes in this reality.

Other than this one thread it's men are trash, avoid these men, blah blah blah.

All this essay for something we all know

• WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard
6/10+ girls don't use any social media but instagram. The woman Who wrote that weights 120 kgs
this. Well adjusted women with looks only use instagram and snapchat.
Never take what reddit "women" say at face value

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Fear, Lihito and 1 other person
this. Well adjusted women with looks only use instagram and snapchat.
Never take what reddit "women" say at face value
My point is that if old fat hags are this uncompromising won't it be worse with gl women?

My point is that if old fat hags are this uncompromising won't it be worse with gl women?
No, these ungodly creatures are comprising with their lack of angelic looks.
They are trying to give themselves more value by saying this kind of shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lihito and ChristianChad
does anybody have photos of a female dating strategy user ?

does anybody have photos of a female dating strategy user ?
B34D6CD5 069D 4BB4 811E 11DF85D6450F

Judging from her reddit avatar she is most likely an ugly shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Danish_Retard
No, these ungodly creatures are comprising with their lack of angelic looks.
They are trying to give themselves more value by saying this kind of shit.
Copium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614