Females are constantly checking every guy out

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
Whenever a female talks to me about some other guy who's name is unknown, they either mention how attractive he is, how fat he is, how tall/short he is or how ugly he is. They never talk about his personality, looks are ALWAYS the first thing that are mentioned.

Anyone else (who talks to a lot of females IRL) experienced this? Not to mention overhearing other females talk about other guys' looks, rating them, mocking them, etc...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Over, BigBoy and 7 others
nigga acts like he invented sth new

wow sherlock gj

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, EthnicelAscension, CristianT and 3 others
I overheard girls mirin at a video they made of a random Chad that was walking down the street. If you are gl enough, girls will record you to look at you later. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2426 and EthnicelAscension
Whenever a female talks to me about some other guy who's name is unknown, they either mention how attractive he is, how fat he is, how tall/short he is or how ugly he is. They never talk about his personality, looks are ALWAYS the first thing that are mentioned.

Anyone else (who talks to a lot of females IRL) experienced this? Not to mention overhearing other females talk about other guys' looks, rating them, mocking them, etc...
:trepidation: :feelsrope: this is so true

very interesting, extremely new, informative information you have shared with the class

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, diggbicc, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person

wow sherlock gj
I feel like you guys need to talk with females IRL frequently to realize how true this is. Looks are always the first thing to be mentioned by females ALL THE TIME.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas and Titbot
because decent looking guys and guys who dress well or take care of themselves are rather rare. have you ever made a tinder as a female? the guys there are mainly subhuman. your average dude walking around is a bearded cuck loaded with estrogen.

if you unironically dress well and have a sort of arrogance to you, a lot of things get overlooked such as chubbiness, fucked up forehead, etc.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
because decent looking guys and guys who dress well or take care of themselves are rather rare. have you ever made a tinder as a female? the guys there are mainly subhuman. your average dude walking around is a bearded cuck loaded with estrogen.

if you unironically dress well and have a sort of arrogance to you, a lot of things get overlooked such as chubbiness, fucked up forehead, etc.
Lol this is absolute bullshit. I feel like you need to step out of TRP forums and step into reality for a second. Most retarded shit i have ever read tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Short Ugly and Brown
Guys and shopping = only thing they care about

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Lol this is absolute bullshit. I feel like you need to step out of TRP forums and step into reality for a second. Most retarded shit i have ever read tbh.

trp isn't wrong about everything.

I remember 3 years ago.
I had just come out of the gym with a friend of mine, we went to the supermarket to get something to eat.

As we came outside we sat on some bench and saw from afar a flash and some girls (We had just greeted a friend of mine, that was with them) filming us jfl

They're definitely wrong about whatever retardation you just spewed right there.

you're looking for your op to be confirmed. the truth is, it didn't matter what anyone else would say as long as they agreed with you because you had your mind set. i'm simply stating that there are more elements to female attraction rather than solely a few features which can easily be haloed by doing some fashionmaxxing and boosting T levels

wow sherlock gj
very interesting, extremely new, informative information you have shared with the class
U stole the thx for sharig with class meme from me, bro im going to deduct 10 react from your following posts tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBoy
Bruh men do that too

The first thing we talk about is her ass

• Ugh..
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
please take down this post its the kind of stuff that hurts to read please take it down thanks 😅
Bruh men do that too

face>everything on girls Imo

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
you're looking for your op to be confirmed. the truth is, it didn't matter what anyone else would say as long as they agreed with you because you had your mind set. i'm simply stating that there are more elements to female attraction rather than solely a few features which can easily be haloed by doing some fashionmaxxing and boosting T levels
Nah, i don't have that "mindset". Usually when a guy gets complimented for what he's wearing, they're already above average facially and in height. I have seen and heard it all first hand. Well dressed looksmaxxed average/below average looking guys are invisible (but still get laid occasionally if they're tall and NT)

• +1
Nah, i don't have that "mindset". Usually when a guy gets complimented for what he's wearing, they're already above average facially and in height. I have seen and heard it all first hand. Well dressed looksmaxxed average/below average looking guys are invisible (but still get laid occasionally if they're tall and NT)

i've been complimented on my personality and clothes by women whose name i didn't even know but never once my looks. i've had free drinks given to me by women and have been blatantly checked out by women on the street. i guarantee i am not above average facially which throws your theory out the window. i am however well dressed and extremely narcy.

• Woah
Bruh men do that too

i unironically mention personality when im talking ab ppl. i only give details on looks when they ask for clarification.

• +1