Females are really the same

lunin7

lunin7

let this world burn 🩸🦇
I know it’s water but it just really hit me that they’re all the same

There isn’t no point in me trying to get them because they’re so fucking simple minded to the point where if you’re just a little off they’ll ostracize you and shit on your life.

Women will purposefully shit on you and make you feel like shit just for existing.

What pisses me off the most is despite this guys are still working for the shitty corrupt system and still validating women. I am done with women.

Women are group thinkers who are only here to make babies. That girl you think is special she isn’t special, none of them are. They’ll forget you in a week while it takes us months to forget a chick.

Looking back I didn’t really care if guys shitted on me. I think the only reason I cared when guys shitted on me is because it reminded me of how hypergamous and selfish women are. If women ostracized me it was even worse.

It makes you not want to go into public anymore and just stay indoors

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and lunin7
look dude when they shit on you your response should be? I didn't know you would get mad or something similair. This always shuts them up and makes them introspective and question themselves if they are bitter. big social plus for you.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7