Females are so unreliable

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
So I have a crush,and when I am nice to her and we are talking about looks,she says things like I am beautiful,cute,she loves my face,I look too good for the world to handle me,etc.
But when I am rude to her or start arguing,she calls me an asshole,and says every friend of hers looks better than me,when I ask her about it

What should I believe?
Does she say those nice things to me,just because I am nice to her at the time,or does she say the rude things when I am acting like a total asshole,to make me feel bad?

Only one can be true
She also knows how important is to me,to look attractive for her taste

post pic and we will tell you

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You two sound like young fools in lust. Push pull works well for women so dont worry about it. Stop pussyfooting around and just make the move

She knows you're self conscious so she reward's you when you are nice and insults you when you're not.

You're like her dog.
I dont think you could help. Her taste differs alot from others
She's not like the other girls.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Arkantos and DarknLost
She knows you're self conscious so she reward's you when you are nice and insults you when you're not.

You're like her dog.

She's not like the other girls.
I asked @Blackpill and @Bluepill,
Blue told me its because the truth could be that,that she is attracted to personality
Black told me its because she is not really attracted to my look at all,just faking that she likes me
:feelswhat:

Yes, they can completely change their stance on anything to fit their needs. It gets annoying. One day they'll be all anti slut to get with a cute "incel" then the next they'll attention whore on insta fishing for comments asking "dtf?"

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and DarknLost
bro, you don't listen to what a girl says
you look at what she's doing
ignore her words, focus on her actions and nonverbal behaviour

She is just an internet crush

Females are chameleons. They will change their opinion to whatever best suits them

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Females are chameleons. They will change their opinion to whatever best suits them

If she lived closer to me,I would have gone ER on her a long time ago already,lol

Well,its over now,I fucked it up so bad she blocked me form everywhere