Females are stupid whores

asdvek

asdvek

Husband goes to war and she cheats on him with some chad

She cheats on his husband "feels bad" then does it again "feels bad again" then does it again

Always lies to you and says "you were nice and you took me out on dinner and stuff but i dont see you romantic, but you are the best

person ive ever met and you are so cherishing" No you aren't the best person she has ever met, nor cherishing. SHES LYING TO YOU. SHE JUST WANTS TO FUCK CHAD.

Wtf is cheating on husband that's in war? Hes fucking protecting the country but you couldn't protect your pussy and keep your legs closed? Stupid whore

And I genuinely swear on god that females aren't smarter than men, whoever the fuck made that study, you are a fucking retard. Like females are genuinely so stupid, like im not saying this to insult, they're actually low iq and dumb. Remember this one story from school where there was a ugly ltb-mtb bitch who was like early bloomer 5'6 and some 5'2 fat ugly short kid. The kid was very fat btw. She said "he isn't fat he's just short" bitch what the fuck does that mean?

HE IS FAT AS FUCK, YET YOU'RE SAYING, HE'S NOT FAT, JUST SHORT?

I swear that whore was genuinely double digit iq lmfaoo

That whore was extremely dumb and was trying to act smart makes my blood boil thinking about it

Like she was actually low iq and actually dumb. What a stupid bitch.

Whenever I see a low iq person i get mad. Stupid genetically inferior fucks. Cant stand low iq people. Dumb shits.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, Zenis, Bomber517 and 4 others
Its the fucking normies causing this problem, keep betabuxxing open relationship bullshit no self respect bluepilled faggots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, glaruz, ttlurker and 6 others

She cheats on his husband "feels bad" then does it again "feels bad again" then does it again

Always lies to you and says "you were nice and you took me out on dinner and stuff but i dont see you romantic, but you are the best

person ive ever met and you are so cherishing" No you aren't the best person she has ever met, nor cherishing

Wtf is cheating on husband that's in war? Hes fucking protecting the country but you couldn't protect your pussy and keep your legs closed? Stupid whore

And I genuinely swear on god that females aren't smarter than men, whoever the fuck made that study, you are a fucking retard. Like females are genuinely so stupid, like im not saying this to insult, they're actually low iq and dumb. Remember this one story from school where there was a ugly ltb-mtb bitch who was like early bloomer 5'6 and some 5'2 fat ugly short kid. The kid was very fat btw. She said "he isn't fat he's just short" bitch what the fuck does that mean?

Telling truth brudda:ogre:. Got only luv for u :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and asdvek
Respect 4 women

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and asdvek

person ive ever met and you are so cherishing" No you aren't the best person she has ever met, nor cherishing

Misogynist

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa, Shrek2OnDvD and asdvek
I find it hard to believe that men and women have the exact same psychology. The way we think is so vastly different that you’d almost assume we were a different species

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, Darkeningstar, truthhurts and 1 other person

person ive ever met and you are so cherishing" No you aren't the best person she has ever met, nor cherishing. SHES LYING TO YOU. SHE JUST WANTS TO FUCK CHAD.

That whore was extremely dumb and was trying to act smart makes my blood boil thinking about it

Like she was actually low iq and actually dumb. What a stupid bitch.

Whenever I see a low iq person i get mad. Stupid genetically inferior fucks. Cant stand low iq people. Dumb shits.
I think women just have it so easy in life that they never actually have to ever use their brains

• +1
Reactions: Shkwirtx and asdvek