Females are the most precious ressources on earth, and men are the meme gender

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese
-Need a bigger population for economic growth ? Make women thinks having 10 kids is cool.
-Need more men to go at war ? "Give" some women to men and persuade them that you fighting 10k kilometers away from your country's nearest border is to save their family.
-Need more labour and divided union force so you get richer ? Persuade women that working is cool.
-Need more feminine society so nobody opposes you ? Make kpoop high e pretty boys appealing to women.
-Need more divided society with no homogenous population ? Decline birth rate to women and wage war all over the planet so you bring the minimum wage down with refugees.
-Need a technological edge ? Promise pussy to high iq indian simps so they go down a med school/ or go to uni
even today men are ready to go wageslave or get killed in a war in exchange for sum pussy : https://nopussynowork.org/
-imagine being this oblivious and delusional.
" mr shekelstein yes i will ruin my health at work for you just give me 5 minutes starfish sex every 3 months in a dead bedroom or else i stop working .
30d

Men were and will forever be the meme gender, people here blaming women for their inceldom are the proof of how delusional you all are

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Jnumber01, Deleted member 32285 and 12 others
-Need a bigger population for economic growth ? Make women thinks having 10 kids is cool.
-Need more men to go at war ? "Give" some women to men and persuade them that you fighting 10k kilometers away from your country's nearest border is to save their family.
-Need more labour and divided union force so you get richer ? Persuade women that working is cool.
-Need more feminine society so nobody opposes you ? Make kpoop high e pretty boys appealing to women.
-Need more divided society with no homogenous population ? Decline birth rate to women and wage war all over the planet so you bring the minimum wage down with refugees.
-Need a technological edge ? Promise pussy to high iq indian simps so they go down a med school/ or go to uni
even today men are ready to go wageslave or get killed in a war in exchange for sum pussy : https://nopussynowork.org/
" mr shekelstein yes i will ruin my health at work for you just give me 5 minutes starfish sex every 3 months in a dead bedroom or else i stop working .View attachment 2381479
Men were and will forever be the meme gender, people here blaming women for their inceldom are the proof of how delusional you all are

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Deleted member 19499 and Roquefort
High IQ but also water

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Roquefort
Some men with the biggest inventions had 0 women

Nikola Tesla and Isaac newton are an example

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 2832, thereallegend and 3 others
this so much this FVMVLVS mog moids

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
" mr shekelstein yes i will ruin my health at work for you just give me 5 minutes starfish sex every 3 months in a dead bedroom or else i stop working .View attachment 2381479
just dont get a job lol

• +1
I love women.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Roquefort

Yet even when being ostracized they went out of their way to invent some high iq shit, prolly for glory and finally for some coochie. The simp strives for the axe wounds so hard they discover the most high iq shit ( and still end up being sexless )

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Over for womenhatingcels

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Roquefort
I agree with your post OP. But the last sentance about incels is kind of unneeded because its for your very exact reasons that blackpillers/“incels” have a strong dislike torwards woman. Many realize the exact same easily manipulated behaviors of the female gender.

Talking about easily manipulated, im also sure this behavior has something to do with feminization, or female hormones and brain chemistry as well. A lot will say your post is misogynistic because they don’t understand that the way a man and women work chemically and mentally are different.

I can observe this same socially dominated and influencable behavior with male kids before puberty or before brain masculinization, and also by high E males. So im sure this is not some backyard theory.

in the devils book, high T(biological and non artificial) males rank the lowest. After that is high e males or eunechs and then ofc the women. Same reason I believe the male is replaced with the system and propaganda, as well as his ruling role in society, as his influence would have a lot of the slave class not as subservient to the worlds agenda and more subservient to him. And this is somewhat dangerous to the world regime

Last edited:
  • +1
I agree with your post OP. But the last sentance about incels is kind of unneeded because its for your very exact reasons that blackpillers/“incels” have a strong dislike torwards woman. Many realize the exact same easily manipulated behaviors of the female gender.

Talking about easily manipulated, im also sure this behavior has something to do with feminization, or female hormones and brain chemistry as well. A lot will say your post is misogynistic because they don’t understand that the way a man and women work chemically and mentally are different.

I can observe this same socially dominated and influencable behavior with male kids before puberty or before brain masculinization, and also by high E males. So im sure this is not some backyard theory.

in the devils book, high T(biological and non artificial) males rank the lowest. After that is high e males or eunechs and then ofc the women. Same reason I believe the male is replaced with the system and propaganda, as well as his ruling role in society, as his influence would have a lot of the slave class not as subservient to the worlds agenda and more subservient to him. And this is somewhat dangerous to the world regime
High t men are usually high e too

• +1
High t men are usually high e too
Yea, but no.,

The way hormones work are extremely complicated outside of the typical T and E. T converts to E in excess. But even then its a complicated process. The estrogen balance isnt even the exact same typical estrogen as well. Also, theres more to female hormones than typical estrogen. So when i refer to high T i mean male sex hormones in general, not exclusively Testosterone. Other male sex hormones interact with T, and with the body in ways that make the process even more complicated.

For example:

"Interestingly enough, higher testosterone will typically increase your estrogen levels NOT decrease it. This is because there is a relation between these two hormones. Specifically, testosterone gets converted into a version of estrogen in all people. This conversion happens primarily in fat cells in males and the obese via aromatase. Feel free to read up on it.

NOW, with that all said, here is what I'm sure about and unsure about: I'm 100% sure that this conversion happens and that it increases with more fat (if you are obese) and decreases with less fat (if you are lean). What I'm unsure about is whether supplemental testosterone therapy activates this pathway as much as endogenous testosterone (the stuff you body naturally makes)."

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Roquefort

Pussy is a distraction, inceldom leads to innovation

• +1
True. Girl Power! :owo:

Powerpuff Girls Ppg GIF

• JFL
Bullshit and facts somewhere in the middle

• JFL
Yet even when being ostracized they went out of their way to invent some high iq shit, prolly for glory and finally for some coochie. The simp strives for the axe wounds so hard they discover the most high iq shit ( and still end up being sexless )
No they were probably genuinely aspie so little primal motivation

• +1
Good post
And imo this is the core of the blackpill
women > men

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Roquefort
cage at faggots saying women mog men

neck urself asap , in future there wont be any female but all eunuch with hot AI dolls

• +1
Reactions: jupiter0445
but women mog all low sentience men thats true but no foid can reach the sentience of top men

And the things that those truecels invented just made us more enslaved. Complete and utter worthless subhuman losers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Roquefort
cage at faggots saying women mog men

neck urself asap , in future there wont be any female but all eunuch with hot AI dolls
I never said women mog men, i said men are expandable because of women, thats not the same.
+ men gave women the right to vote tbh so yes men are indeed retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Young fertile attractive women is the most valuable resource on this planet, not ugly incel men.

• So Sad
Yea, but no.,

The way hormones work are extremely complicated outside of the typical T and E. T converts to E in excess. But even then its a complicated process. The estrogen balance isnt even the exact same typical estrogen as well. Also, theres more to female hormones than typical estrogen. So when i refer to high T i mean male sex hormones in general, not exclusively Testosterone. Other male sex hormones interact with T, and with the body in ways that make the process even more complicated.

For example:

"Interestingly enough, higher testosterone will typically increase your estrogen levels NOT decrease it. This is because there is a relation between these two hormones. Specifically, testosterone gets converted into a version of estrogen in all people. This conversion happens primarily in fat cells in males and the obese via aromatase. Feel free to read up on it.

NOW, with that all said, here is what I'm sure about and unsure about: I'm 100% sure that this conversion happens and that it increases with more fat (if you are obese) and decreases with less fat (if you are lean). What I'm unsure about is whether supplemental testosterone therapy activates this pathway as much as endogenous testosterone (the stuff you body naturally makes)."
Lol stfu, so why the fuck black women have bigger frames and cheekbones and maxillas than other women? Because they produce more t so therefore higher amounts of estrogen. Black peoooe are more emotional in general because of the higher e

Lol stfu, so why the fuck black women have bigger frames and cheekbones and maxillas than other women? Because they produce more t so therefore higher amounts of estrogen. Black peoooe are more emotional in general because of the higher e
What i typed is scientifically correct, stop coping.

Since you didnt clarify, this reply is in regards to if you think higher T males are somewhat more female in nature than lower T males.

~Higher T means more estrogen conversion but its deeper than that unless your just pumping artificial freebase T. Like we all know, biological men and the male hormones they produce are more than just T. This is why in that italic reply the second paragrpah explains that the aromatase of the E is way more complicated. The way and type of sex hormones in general is more than T and E. Like studys say, the E that high T males produce are only relative to the amount of high T they have. The influnce of the male hormone on the brain and such will always be dominant, which invalidates the high T more emotional like a woman claim.
....In other words, if you think high T men who may be theoretically higher in E due to the estrogen conversion, are more "womanly"/emotional than lower T males who produce lower amounts of E, isnt coherent. You missing too many factors that work outside of just Testosterone and estrogen. Like, male hormones and other aromatase factors. I mean, you need both T and E to even be able to live as a human. T and E has more to do with other things not just brain behavior. So this extra E you may be referring to with high T males isnt doing what you think it is (like making the man more emotionally, or changing their brain composition in E dominant ways)

If anything your claiming that biological high T males are literally superior than low T males in every way. Since your (unhighlighted) point is revealing to be that high T males have higher relative estrogen, thus act like better men and women. Basically lets say if a low T man has 1000T and 100E, and a low T male has 100T and 10E, the higher t male is literally superior as he produces and processes more than the male. In physical terms its like comparing a flip phone to a desktop data wise.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Debetro
What i typed is scientifically correct, stop coping.

Since you didnt clarify, this reply is in regards to if you think higher T males are somewhat more female in nature than lower T males.

~Higher T means more estrogen conversion but its deeper than that unless your just pumping artificial freebase T. Like we all know, biological men and the male hormones they produce are more than just T. This is why in that italic reply the second paragrpah explains that the aromatase of the E is way more complicated. The way and type of sex hormones in general is more than T and E. Like studys say, the E that high T males produce are only relative to the amount of high T they have. The influnce of the male hormone on the brain and such will always be dominant, which invalidates the high T more emotional like a woman claim.
....In other words, if you think high T men who may be theoretically higher in E due to the estrogen conversion, are more "womanly"/emotional than lower T males who produce lower amounts of E, isnt coherent. You missing too many factors that work outside of just Testosterone and estrogen. Like, male hormones and other aromatase factors. I mean, you need both T and E to even be able to live as a human. T and E has more to do with other things not just brain behavior. So this extra E you may be referring to with high T males isnt doing what you think it is (like making the man more emotionally, or changing their brain composition in E dominant ways)

If anything your claiming that biological high T males are literally superior than low T males in every way. Since your (unhighlighted) point is revealing to be that high T males have higher relative estrogen, thus act like better men and women. Basically lets say if a low T man has 1000T and 100E, and a low T male has 100T and 10E, the higher t male is literally superior as he produces and processes more than the male. In physical terms its like comparing a flip phone to a desktop data wise.
Dnrd

• JFL
Young fertile attractive women is the most valuable resource on this planet, not ugly incel men.
Men has the magic seed the give life to foid
Men is God in this planet
Like God touch fingers with Adam

• JFL
only thing women know is how to wear makeup

• JFL
And Girls with dick>>>>>girls with pussy
no man no nothing
dumb feminist 🤡 🤡 🤡

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 32285
We're just disposable tools so the Elites can have all they want. They know women and reproduction are are the key to keep a servile mass of male slaves.

Men will agree to do anything just to get some pussy. And the competition between males for reproduction is good for the jew elites because you have slaves in good health that consume a lot and that you can use for your own wealth and power in different fields/subjects (using them for war, to build their future houses, to build new societies etc...).

Basically men will always adapt to what women think so you just need to manipulate women so you can indirectly manipulate men. Also it is far more easier to manipulate women. They just know all of this.

• +1
We're just disposable tools so the Elites can have all they want. They know women and reproduction are are the key to keep a servile mass of male slaves.

Men will agree to do anything just to get some pussy. And the competition between males for reproduction is good for the jew elites because you have slaves in good health that consume a lot and that you can use for your own wealth and power in different fields/subjects (using them for war, to build their future houses, to build new societies etc...).

Basically men will always adapt to what women think so you just need to manipulate women so you can indirectly manipulate men. Also it is far more easier to manipulate women. They just know all of this.
based, finally someone who get it