Females do not shit test alpha men

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
A man cannot change who he inherently is. Either he is born a beta male or an alpha male. Most are the former but most men also try to hide this when they pick up foids and when they’re around them. It doesn’t matter. Females will break them all down in due time. There is no escaping your beta nature as a man.

Every time you read about these “shit tests” that females do, it’s to expose a beta man for what he is. Females do not shit test alpha men because alpha men will throw it back and destroy her. She cannot afford to lose an alpha man and doesn’t need to play games to see if he is an alpha. Only beta men will suffer through these tests until she one day cheats and leaves him with a better man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, vermillioncorefan, The Grinch and 2 others
“alpha men”
:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, goldpill and Deleted member 26379
Define alpha
Define shit test

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, infini and Michael Myers
Based. I went to jordan and best country ever. No foids outside their house past 10pm
Mirin, I've only been to Qatar (at the airport only). Yeah, women aren't allowed to leave the house after sundown in these communities. What'd you go to Jordan for? I do think Jordan is more on the secular side, btw.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Mirin, I've only been to Qatar (at the airport only). Yeah, women aren't allowed to leave the house after sundown in these communities. What'd you go to Jordan for? I do think Jordan is more on the secular side, btw.
Wadi rum petra and amman and dead sea. My fav country. Visisted egypt after also nice.

people there r very friendly. and i’m a hindu indian.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Wadi rum petra and amman and dead sea. My fav country. Visisted egypt after also nice.

Interesting, did you work there? I know there's many Bharatis who work there, in Arab countries.

You’re a Hindu Indian therefore are a pagan kaffir. In the eyes of a Muslim, there is no person who deserves death more than a polytheistic pagan. Jews and Christians are considered “people of the book” and have a degree of respect but Hindus? It is so over for you cow worshippers, brah

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and fuxkdakikez
You’re a Hindu Indian therefore are a pagan kaffir. In the eyes of a Muslim, there is no person who deserves death more than a polytheistic pagan. Jews and Christians are considered “people of the book” and have a degree of respect but Hindus? It is so over for you cow worshippers, brah
-
D79A8D31 53E0 4C72 80F6 212E170F009D

A man cannot change who he inherently is. Either he is born a beta male or an alpha male. Most are the former but most men also try to hide this when they pick up foids and when they’re around them. It doesn’t matter. Females will break them all down in due time. There is no escaping your beta nature as a man.

Every time you read about these “shit tests” that females do, it’s to expose a beta man for what he is. Females do not shit test alpha men because alpha men will throw it back and destroy her. She cannot afford to lose an alpha man and doesn’t need to play games to see if he is an alpha. Only beta men will suffer through these tests until she one day cheats and leaves him with a better man.
We are in a world where women hold enough value to cast out men. Rejections, blocks, divorces, ghosts, cheats, left on reads etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
A man cannot change who he inherently is. Either he is born a beta male or an alpha male.
That’s right and you were born a beta. You are destined to cry incel forums and seethe at women while Chad is out there playing with your oneitis. Brutal.

i’m too low social iq to understand shit tests so i pass them or don’t pass them just by coincidence with no reason or pattern and afterwards i have no clue anything happened unless it’s pointed out

Yea definitely don’t search up what Muslims did do Hindu Indians a couple centuries back, cuck… :lul:

Shit tests dont exist. Redpill cope