Females(esp ethnic) seething over Justin Bieber"s wife Hailey,for indirectly shading Selena

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Screenshot 67
Screenshot 68
Screenshot 69
Screenshot 70

you see how these sjw ethnic female preaching about postivity,cant handle the fact that selena a jbw whore gobline,that never dated a fellow mexican/italian,is rejected by justin bieber
and she is still milking her past relation ship with jb to stay relevant
,while justin main choice for ltr and breeding happens to be hailey(half english and half south european) over that babyfaced la goblina selena

they are angry,that why didnt he wasted his genes over this goblina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23115, mug and 4 others
Wow Latinas supporting Latinas how surprising.

Also Selena fogs that plastic whore

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, Deleted member 24593, tinderhacker and 7 others
Imagine being this invested in someone else’s life. Jfl women.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 24593, Ubuntucel and 2 others
nigga has infinite SMV and dated a tranny and a goblina jfl whats wrong with this nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
Wow Latinas supporting Latinas how surprising.

Also Selena fogs that plastic whore
Why do you have to support someone just bcz they’re same race ? Seems retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Lynx and justinzayn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, mug, Wallenberg and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
they get of over jbw fantasy and forcefully making everything positive,appealing their way,just cant leave it the way it is
“Selena’s his true love :soy:
Like shorty, you don’t know that man

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Ethnic women are always seething at white women lol did you see how they were reacting to bad bunny with kendal jenner :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Ethnic women are always seething at white women lol did you see how they were reacting to bad bunny with kendal jenner :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
22513.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 25377, JuneBug and 1 other person
Oh celeb drama. Nothing I care about.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and justinzayn
They do the same shit with kpoop idols even if they literally only have one interaction with a mayofoid celebrity

• +1
They do the same shit with kpoop idols even if they literally only have one interaction with a mayofoid celebrity
its their propaganda,even if a ethnic celebrity goes anywhere near 400m radius of a white female,just cancel,harras abuse,as much as you can,until they submit

bascially,just push your propaganda until most people get brainwashed to see it as negative,so it wont hapen again,or atleast happens lesss

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Cheesyrumble
its their propaganda,even if a ethnic celebrity goes anywhere near 400m radius of a white female,just cancel,harras abuse,as much as you can,until they submit

bascially,just push your propaganda until most people get brainwashed to see it as negative,so it wont hapen again,or atleast happens lesss
Why do they do this?

• +1

bascially,just push your propaganda until most people get brainwahsed to see it as negative,so it wont hapen again,or atleast happens lesss
Yup, it's basically femcel behavior. When men do the same thing, they are labeled as controlling incels. Ethnic women have a free pass to complain about stupid shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and CFW432
Yup, it's basically femcel behavior. When men do the same thing, they are labeled as controlling incels. Ethnic women have a free pass to complain about stupid shit lol
Warning ⚠️ shitty quality

• +1
Warning ⚠️ shitty quality

"As a white man your words have a lot of power"

Jfl wtf dumb foid

And she claims she's muh beautiful muh intelligent

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and justinzayn
Both genders are pretty much the same, they try gatekeeping high value people of their race into staying in their race. Stormfrontcels do it too, and so do ethnic foids who want the ethnic chads/ high value celebrities of their race. Only difference is that soyciety only shits on men for doing it and will call them controlling incels if men do it, but won't ever say shit to women. This is why I preach that all curries should do their best to bleachmaxx, get fit, and get however many surgeries it takes for you to be able to ascend to atleast chadpreetlite (7/10) status, so you can get decent looking white foids and make brown girls SEETHE.

Another example of pathetic brown girls trying to gatekeeping high value brown men:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230304_195550_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20230304_195550_Reddit.jpg
    721.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Lynx, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
Both genders are pretty much the same, they try gatekeeping high value people of their race into staying in their race. Stormfrontcels do it too, and so do ethnic foids who want the ethnic chads/ high value celebrities of their race. Only difference is that soyciety only shits on men for doing it and will call them controlling incels if men do it, but won't ever say shit to women. This is why I preach that all curries should do their best to bleachmaxx, get fit, and get however many surgeries it takes for you to be able to ascend to atleast chadpreetlite (7/10) status, so you can get decent looking white foids and make brown girls SEETHE.

Another example of pathetic brown girls trying to gatekeeping high value brown men:
It's even worse when other ethnic women outside ur own race are upset some how lmao.

We live in a world where black women are upset that a Korean actor is marrying a white woman. Just lol 😆

• +1
It's even worse when other ethnic women outside ur own race are upset some how lmao.

We live in a world where black women are upset that a Korean actor is marrying a white woman. Just lol 😆

I don't even want to think about what black men hear from black women when they date white women......

If they get upset when non black men date white women, they probably would want to kill their own men when they do it.

All non white men deal with this at varying degrees. Black men get the most backlash from their women but, they can afford to care the least about the hate out of any ethnic men because of their success.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and justinzayn
Do you think I'm braindead because I'm falling for a mixed brown/black girl?

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and justinzayn
@Cheesyrumble @justinzayn
Thoughts on this femcel?

• JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and justinzayn
kenda Jenner is ethnic af

• Woah
Do you think I'm braindead because I'm falling for a mixed brown/black girl?
If the pictures you showed me of yourself awhile back are real, you are literally throwing your genes down the toilet if you have children with that abomination.

• +1
If the pictures you showed me of yourself awhile back are real, you are literally throwing your genes down the toilet if you have children with that abomination.
Why would I be throwing my genes down the toilet?

Justin burner = transgender

• So Sad
Selena Gomez is a fat retard that has been attacking Hailey for the last 5 years while haiku does practically nothing.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and JuneBug
Selena Gomez is a fat retard that has been attacking Hailey for the last 5 years while haiku does practically nothing.
selena gomez is alpha widowed lmao she still talks and seethes about justin beiber after how long

• Woah
Why would I be throwing my genes down the toilet?
caucasian looks> over negro looks, its really that simple. If it wasnt for his white blood, meeks would just be another black thug in prison instead of a literal fucking model. If it wasnt for his white blood, nic kaufmann would just be another brown bug eyed curry instead of an exotic looking mixed insta prettyboy with blue eye halo. Your arab so in my opinion your not white enough for you children to come out looking like exotic mixed race moggers. Only actual white europeans can give mixed race mogger children to nonwhites, and that too specifically whites from north, western, and northwestern europe. Meds and nonwhites mixing will either just come out looking middle eastern, or some mystery meat shitskin. And obviously it will depend on the type of indian as well. North Indian+ White will come out looking vaguely european. South Indian + White will come out looking middle eastern tbh.

example of italian or southern med mixed with indian:

MV5BZDhkYjU1ODUtM2JhMy00ODJmLTlkMDMtMzQ0M2NmMDUyYTdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQWpoZWZ0bGVy V1
Main qimg c347dcaf3a790723b164b1b321775039 lq

Example of indian mixed with northwester/northern europeans:

Main qimg 7ee993acdabc76723cc6cebcbc8e27e6 pjlq
652c850d4cabe3163f988fe3275ae880

Last edited:
  • +1
caucasian looks> over negro looks, its really that simple. If it wasnt for his white blood, meeks would just be another black thug in prison instead of a literal fucking model. If it wasnt for his white blood, nic kaufmann would just be another brown bug eyed curry instead of an exotic looking mixed insta prettyboy with blue eye halo. Your arab so in my opinion your not white enough for you children to come out looking like exotic mixed race moggers. Only actual white europeans can give mixed race mogger children to nonwhites, and that too specifically whites from north, western, and northwestern europe. Meds and nonwhites mixing will either just come out looking middle eastern, or some mystery meat shitskin. And obviously it will depend on the type of indian as well. North Indian+ White will come out looking vaguely european. South Indian + White will come out looking middle eastern tbh.

View attachment 2099482View attachment 2099490

View attachment 2099487View attachment 2099491
I AM mixed race (white British and Arab)...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 23115
Love hearing Black female replies on anything race related

"Girrrrl what these stank ass Indian hoes got to do wit me? Don't nobody want they ass anyway. And sheeeeiiiit at least no Indian nigga finna Holla at a sista wit his curry smell thanks to Becky who doin the Lord's work takin dem IT nerds"

• JFL
dude who even gives a fk lmao

• +1

View attachment 2099482View attachment 2099490

View attachment 2099487View attachment 2099491
why u writing essays for a retard

• JFL
prime selena appeal fogs any version of hailey to sui its looks more than racial comradery tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and justinzayn
selena is still overrated tho and is more relatable than hailey cuz of race and her major descension

• +1
I don't even want to think about what black men hear from black women when they date white women......

If they get upset when non black men date white women, they probably would want to kill their own men when they do it.

All non white men deal with this at varying degrees. Black men get the most backlash from their women but, they can afford to care the least about the hate out of any ethnic men because of their success.
i'll be fair black men online are also pretty butthurt about black women dating white or non-black men despite majority of black women genuinely not even liking white boys or seeing that in public is far less common than bmwf.

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back