Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, bloomercel, Xangsane and 8 others
dexter-dexter-morgan.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, 5'8manlet, bloomercel and 5 others
She only take the fun parts

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, try2beme, Latinolooksmaxxer and 5 others
Tons and tons of fake job and incompetent people, I’m in the corporate world you have no idea how people are fuckin useless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Gaia262, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 18 others
Know how I know a round of layoffs is about to drop?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lingesan Periyaandi
probably the biggest blackpill

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Tons and tons of fake job and incompetent people, I’m in the corporate world you have no idea how people are fuckin useless
I know a 65 year old subhuman who legit does nothing at the office all day, he only stands at the coffee machine talking to other oldcels or stands outside smoking cigars.
He makes 20k a month

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, Xangsane, Latinolooksmaxxer and 10 others
probably the biggest blackpill
She likely got a position there to fill the ethnic woman quota.

Two birds with one stone.

It is what it is tbh, can't shit on her, you'd do the same if life presented you such an opportunity

• +1
Reactions: cosmopolitanlover, isis_Bleach, Snowskinned and 7 others
I know a 65 year old subhuman who legit does nothing at the office all day, he only stands at the coffee machine talking to other oldcels or stands outside smoking cigars.
He makes 20k a month
But he worked for it.
He worked his way up the company and/or worked hard when he was younger.

People don't see the hard work

That being said, I doubt this narcy girl didn't just get lucky.. from how she acts and talks.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Snowskinned
But he worked for it.

That being said, I doubt this narcy girl didn't just get lucky.. from how she acts and talks.
He only got hired in april 2023
He legit does nothing but smoking cigars outside. He smokes 15 a day at work and those thin ones he smokes legit burn for 20 minutes each

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Snowskinned and greycel
He makes 20k a month
It’s exactly like and if you are too competent they fire you cause they don’t want you to replace them

But he worked for it.

Nah this is bullshit millennials and gen z are way more competent than old faggots especially with the new tech

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 84469, greycel and 1 other person
Lmao really you retards really think you can make a good salary at Google with no skills.

Some TikTok shows all the useless benefits “muh catered lunch” and none of the actual work (cause obv you can’t show that) and you conclude it’s like a summer camp for kids.

If these jobs were so easy, you’d be doing them. But they’re not hence why the pay is so high.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, WeiWei, qazw and 2 others
Lmao really you retards really think you can make a good salary at Google with no skills.

Some TikTok shows all the useless benefits “muh catered lunch” and none of the actual work (cause obv you can’t show that) and you conclude it’s like a summer camp for kids.

If these jobs were so easy, you’d be doing them. But they’re not hence why the pay is so high.
Oh in corporate world tons of bs job overpay

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and greycel
He only got hired in april 2023
He legit does nothing but smoking cigars outside. He smokes 15 a day at work and those thin ones he smokes legit burn for 20 minutes each
Trust me
To reach the position he is in
He must have done crazy stuff during his life.
He worked hard for it, with the experience he has.
A company that makes well over 20k per month won't be paying their employees even half of that if they weren't absolutely deserve-worthy.

He most likely is there to make big decisions that can make the company millions.

Most of my shit can be done with ChatGPT and my salary in us in equivalent would be 140000

Dressing like a slut in the office already disregards all her "skills"

This is a few year old, and I think she ended up getting laid off or transferred not too long after the video. But yea, not so uncommon. In a strictly meritocratic world tech companies would be like 85% straight white and asian males. But because employers are hamstrung by a dysfunctional legal system which will allow huge judgements against them for muh "discrimination", they need to hire a bunch of females, minorities, and LGBTQ types into BS jobs where they work on pointless Marketing and Human Resources projects, to demonstrate that they do not discriminate.

He makes 20k a month
But he probably made an important contribution to the company years prior, and management feels obligated to keep him on for a few years after he has become obsoleted as an award. And/or if they laid him off, he could be hired by another company that could benefit from proprietary or other inside knowledge he might have of his old company.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, looksmaxxed, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
yeah you send me senior shit,
so basically i enter at 140K i stay 10 years as a fake worker and i'm 350K
You can’t stay 10 years as an entry level SWE in big tech companies these days you’ll get PIPed out or laid off.

Also senior at Google is like principal level in practical terms at rando company.

This is a few year old, and I think she ended up getting laid off or transferred not too long after the video. But yea, not so uncommon. In a strictly meritocratic world tech companies would be like 85% straight white and asian males. But because employers are hamstrung by a dysfunctional legal system which will allow huge judgements against them for muh "discrimination", they need to hire a bunch of females, minorities, and LGBTQ types into BS jobs where they work on pointless Marketing and Human Resources projects, to demonstrate that they do not discriminate.
Cope

the end state of equity and inclusion. who cares if we can't create anything and we're throwing all the money towards the most useless people in society, at least we have brown and black ceos and upper management now! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Mewton
But just keep grinding, keep hustling. Hardwork always pays off good goy :soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Most of my shit can be done with ChatGPT and my salary in us in equivalent would be 140000
Nah it sucks. I know as I use it regularly every day and even pay for it.

"Im going to get my laptop because i have to do work today" nigga what? they are basically just paying here to go there and hangout atp, bitch didnt even get the laptop and sidetracked anyways

its like my oneitis who writes an essay on cow excrement and it counts as "science"

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
He worked hard for it, with the experience he has.
A company that makes well over 20k per month won't be paying their employees even half of that if they weren't absolutely deserve-worthy.
Some people master their way to convince bosses of their "value".
And people often cope with "hard workers get paid way more" but what yoh usually get is just more work, in corporate world. I'm from there as well (IT) and amount of bullshit is huge, despite it praying on "efficiency". And among friends and ex colleagues, it's people who are good at interviews and selling their work who got the best pay in the end. Despite managers being aware of "bus factor", most of important work in the company (and the most amount of it) is still being done by minority of hard working people (who ain't being compensate well for it) .

• +1
Im really precise when i ask shit
You mean chatgpt? Me too, you HAVE to be very specific or else his response is gonna be shit

Some people master their way to convince bosses of their "value".
And people often cope with "hard workers get paid way more" but what yoh usually get is just more work, in corporate world. I'm from there as well (IT) and amount of bullshit is huge, despite it praying on "efficiency". And among friends and ex colleagues, it's people who are good at interviews and selling their work who got the best pay in the end. Despite managers being aware of "bus factor", most of important work in the company (and the most amount of it) is still being done by minority of hard working people (who ain't being compensate well for it) .
So how exactly do you do well in the interview?
Do you have any specific tips? Or mindsets the interviewers would universally prefer?
Things they would prefer you to say? Mannerisms they'd like to see?

Based tbh -try to Do as little as possible for the most money imaginable

Do you have any specific tips? Or mindsets the interviewers would universally prefer?
Be a lying sociopath

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper and greycel
Depends on the industriy and position you are applying to. Overall, having looks and ability to tell interviewer bullshit with straight face and handling the stress helps. I interviewed some people myself and for me it was important to see that the candidate knows what they are talking about and what they are doing during questions about experience and related theory, plus some small tasks. If you imitated that well, you could probably fool me, especially at during the first interviews I held, since I'm not a perfect unbiased machine. "Giving vibes of being" is often more important than "being" in the corporate world.

• +1
Men work their asses off while women do shucking and jiving but get paid twice as much.
Society intentionally making female lives easier

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Depends on the industriy and position you are applying to. Overall, having looks and ability to tell interviewer bullshit with straight face and handling the stress helps. I interviewed some people myself and for me it was important to see that the candidate knows what they are talking about and what they are doing during questions about experience and related theory, plus some small tasks. If you imitated that well, you could probably fool me, especially at during the first interviews I held, since I'm not a perfect unbiased machine. "Giving vibes of being" is often more important than "being" in the corporate world.
Similar with women then
You can say whatever you want to them, but it matters how you say it

Guess this is applicable everywhere in world, because people prioritise their emotions, and you're right people aren't machines.
Though it's interesting, that even in a formal environment like a company, you'd still benefit from "looking like the guy", rather than "being the guy".

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
main reason for the 'glass ceilling'

thirsty oldcels in management positions hiring prime age foids just for eyecandy without them needing to do anything substantial

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I hate this world so muxh

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and JohnDoe
Late stage capitalism is just cagefuel man

shes the only social person there

hahaha she must hate working at google and working with these high inhib retard curries and chinks

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
THIS IS AMERICA, FAKE JOBS EVERYWHERE, PEOPLE GET PAID 6 FIGURES OR ALMOST SIX FIGURES TO DO FUCKING NOTHING ALL DAY.
MEANWHILE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM YOU RAE WORKED TO THE BONE FOR SHIT DEAD-END MINIMUM WAGE JOBS. IT'S A JOKE.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Guess this is applicable everywhere in world
That's, IMO, is a part of overall blackpill, that the world is often predatory and is like a competition in fooling, people are vulnerable and getting exploited and taken advantage of, and the biggest bosses are usually ruthless sociopaths eating other sociopaths.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and greycel