Females have no game

saiya

saiya

überking
Bro I just had a girl tell me she would have wanted to take me to the cinema but your not allowed to bring your own snacks. I never cringed so hard at a girls text and I think about blocking her now what do yall think?

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, currylightskin, Pikabro and 1 other person
is she cute? if yes, don't. if no, then do

what a shit tier brag post, go rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, Pikabro, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Bro I just had a girl tell me she would have wanted to take me to the cinema but your not allowed to bring your own snacks. I never cringed so hard at a girls text and I think about blocking her now what do yall think?
That’s such a fucking garbage line. Yeah women who shoot their shots are so fucking cringe. I noticed that too. Women just cant be funny. I only met one girl in my life who was genuinely funny though, she was a redhead. She was cute and sweet, too! MTB face but personality and humor made her a Stacy in my eyes.

@BoredPrince tagging you because you like fire queens.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, BoredPrince and Debetro
That’s such a fucking garbage line. Yeah women who shoot their shots are so fucking cringe. I noticed that too. Women just cant be funny. I only met one girl in my life who was genuinely funny though, she was a redhead. She was cute and sweet, too! MTB face but personality and humor made her a Stacy in my eyes.

Incel larp, you’ve never met a girl ever in your life

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Pikabro
Sounds like a fucking negro bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Its pretty good and funny

Drop her number homie

Should've pistol whipped the bitch when you had the chance