True my head be aching when she slobbin all up on it 🤤

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Enlil and 5'7 zoomer
I already did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enlil and 5'7 zoomer
Female feetsoles, white toes, female anuses, and nice innie pussies and thick thighs oh and dirty white socks <3

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Enlil and 5'7 zoomer
They are headaches. I have never felt so anxious, lonely and desperate as when I was in a relationship. She was my world. Unfortunately, I was not hers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Enlil and BrahminBoss
They are headaches. I have never felt so anxious, lonely and desperate as when I was in a relationship. She was my world. Unfortunately, I was not hers.
That’s why I fuck and leave . I try all cuisine black pussy white pussy abo Pusey Nepal Pusey etc

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
That’s why I fuck and leave . I try all cuisine black pussy white pussy abo Pusey Nepal Pusey etc
how to make sure you dont get stds or warts on dick assumin condoms are for fags

Yeah men are extremely replaceable. LOL

• +1
Yeah men are extremely replaceable. LOL
And I dislike how women get over us quickly. I lose any enthusiasm for life when I fight or break up with someone I like, while she goes on like nothing happened.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
And I dislike how women get over us quickly. I lose any enthusiasm for life when I fight or break up with someone I like, while she goes on like nothing happened.
Yeah they can get guys like it's a buffet

• +1
blackpill taught me to always have plan b bitch, they always leave, gotta cheat first

• +1