females prefer less sexually dimorphic faces than males

Ryouichi

Ryouichi

Iron

females prefer less sexually dimorphic faces than males.

"Nevertheless, in the female group,as expected, we found a difference in their preference for a more feminine male face for a long-termrelationship and an average male face for a shortterm relationship. In fact, less dimorphic faces areperceived as having more feminine features, possibly conveying messages of confidence and protection, traits desirable for the care of both thecouple and their offspring. As previously suggested, a contemporary Western woman mightthus prefer a less dimorphic face as a guarantee ofher mate’s fidelity to the family [14]."

i think there have been more studies saying the same thing? that women prefer less masculine faces. but men prefer feminine faces (or masculine in case of homosex).

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Funnyunenjoyer1
Over for blackcels, I literally cannot "cute-max"

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Funnyunenjoyer1
Actually wouldn't this mean Asians have the most appeal then? Asians are by far the least sexually dimorphic, the most masculine Asian is more fem than the most fem Black/White

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin and Funnyunenjoyer1

females prefer less sexually dimorphic faces than males.

View attachment 3047924

View attachment 3047925

View attachment 3047927

"Nevertheless, in the female group,as expected, we found a difference in their preference for a more feminine male face for a long-termrelationship and an average male face for a shortterm relationship. In fact, less dimorphic faces areperceived as having more feminine features, possibly conveying messages of confidence and protection, traits desirable for the care of both thecouple and their offspring. As previously suggested, a contemporary Western woman mightthus prefer a less dimorphic face as a guarantee ofher mate’s fidelity to the family [14]."

i think there have been more studies saying the same thing? that women prefer less masculine faces. but men prefer feminine faces (or masculine in case of homosex).
big time cope, they prefer dimorphic faces both women and men

out of all these ugly nct faces
worthless study

Actually wouldn't this mean Asians have the most appeal then? Asians are by far the least sexually dimorphic, the most masculine Asian is more fem than the most fem Black/White
not particularly. you shouldve taken this post that dimorphism (or an attractive lack of it) is just one part in attraction. whites being the most picked despite asians being the least dimorphic is explained simply because they have the best overall features

I hate studies based on digital images, especially when its these fake looking faces.

Women like men with both male and ‘female’ dimorphic features like good lips

• +1
Reactions: Naduk Baduk
Most studies are pretty bad and retarded (idk if this study is a good study)

Me point is you guys should learn about studies , learn the method of seeing if a study is a good study and then give a argument

I hate studies based on digital images, especially when its these fake looking faces.

Women like men with both male and ‘female’ dimorphic features like good lips
Yea exactly