Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and sexsexsexsex
to be entirely honest.

idgaf what females want, i don't exist to please them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1680, Bewusst and 2 others
Tbh i only want to attract stacies for my own sexual pleasure. Saying "idgaf what females want" is kinda cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and sexsexsexsex
When I ascend I am gonna start fucking divorced single moms on Tinder. I have a hard time matching with them at the moment, that should explain to u how over it is lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sexsexsexsex and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
When I ascend I am gonna start fucking divorced single moms on Tinder. I have a hard time matching with them at the moment, that should explain to u how over it is lol
Tbh i'd be fucking prime girls. But if a milf wants it i'll cum on her face and disappear.

Tbh i'd be fucking prime girls. But if a milf wants it i'll cum on her face and disappear.

Dude these divorced single moms are crazy. One let me eat her ass and do anal with her. I swear, the majority of these kind of women are into so much more fun shit than younger chicks.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Great looksmaxxing advice OP

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Dude these divorced single moms are crazy. One let me eat her ass and do anal with her. I swear, the majority of these kind of women are into so much more fun shit than younger chicks.
Tbh yap. It's like that ugly old car that is super comfortable and fun to drive.

Tbh yap. It's like that ugly old car that is super comfortable and fun to drive.

I mean, might also just be cope from me. Being an ethnic I have an easier time matching with moms than I do with young women, but these womens sex drive is through the roof, and since I have a super high one as well, it ends up being very compatible lol

• JFL
I mean, might also just be cope from me. Being an ethnic I have an easier time matching with moms than I do with young women, but these womens sex drive is through the roof, and since I have a super high one as well, it ends up being very compatible lol
It is what is hey i wouldn't say no to a quickie with a milf either

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
It is what is hey i wouldn't say no to a quickie with a milf either
Milf and milf lol. Damn I am starting to put myself down more and more lmao, these women are moms who I am fine with fucking, they are by no means quality in terms of their looks or anything. I am hoping that with leanmaxxing I might have some bones hidden under this fat that I am able to uncover and start fucking some higher quality moms lol.

• +1