Femboymaxxing? Not a gay thread.

97baHater

97baHater

KHHV talentless short ugly low IQ dicklet failure
What does .org think about femboymaxxing for female passing manlets? Are there women out there who like their men feminine and short? If that's the case is it worth it for pussy? I think it could potentially attract some bisexual women maybe? It's not for me, but some ppl might consider it, I'm too ugly and to do this, but I've seen some niggas in this forum that could make it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, HighTierSubhuman, sandro and 1 other person
Solution
Jova
@Jova what do you think? Could it potentially work? A lot of women are low E these days I'm pretty sure some of them would fw him
I think it could work. Especially if the person tryna do this has klinefelters, easy bag.

You could also makeupmaxx to be even more feminine

This could legitimately pull bisexual girl

Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother
@elemanzelvadre

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, 97baHater, Jova and 1 other person
this is so gay like i would want to fuck that creature but then i would feel gay

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
i hate femboys altho im not masculine myself i am not a feminine faggot

• JFL
he is a tranny he literally has boobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and 97baHater
@Jova what do you think? Could it potentially work? A lot of women are low E these days I'm pretty sure some of them would fw him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jova
this is so gay like i would want to fuck that creature but then i would feel gay
NIGGA you are GAY, I'm talking abt man and woman rs, tf you talking about??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
i hate femboys altho im not masculine myself i am not a feminine faggot
You were one of the users I was thinking about actually:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
NIGGA you are GAY, I'm talking abt man and woman rs, tf you talking about??
idk what u r meaning

im gay technically yes but i dont identify as gay , & im mainly technically gay cuz femboys exist . but id much rather have sex with a real female .

• JFL
i would fuck post op trannies but not pre op . dicks & ass holes r fucking disgusting . so is fake pussy made from a dick but maybe i could cope if i just dont think about it .

• JFL
idk what u r meaning

im gay technically yes but i dont identify as gay , & im mainly technically gay cuz femboys exist . but id much rather have sex with a real female .
I'm gay too technically since I'm attracted to feminine looking males, so if you want to be my femboy, I think it's time to learn to know each other iykwim
dawg-skull-emoji.gif

• JFL
I'm gay too, so if you want to be my femboy, I think it's time to learn to know each other iykwim
dawg-skull-emoji.gif
im not gay as in i am attracted to male-ness , im just gay cuz ive been incel for too long & jewish femboys r infiltrated my mind on from the internet . i am not submissive i do not want u to fuck me like that sounds painfully unpleasant

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Jova
I think it could work. Especially if the person tryna do this has klinefelters, easy bag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KevinDurder and 97baHater
Solution

i shall try this , im feminine but im attracted to females . so i have little hope in attracting females traditionally since i lack masculinity .

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Jova