Someone call a firefighter

The heat Im spitting causing flames

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux, EthnicelAscension, Achathin and 2 others
What is it like to not exist?

• +1
Reactions: Vampirecel and turkproducer
Popular misconception. We exist and suffer just like you do.
I am not an inkwell, sweaty. Anyway just lower your standards, I'm sure St. Blackops2cel would have you

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, EthnicelAscension and turkproducer
What does it feel like when a cock is ramming into your vagina? What's the sensation you get? Describe it the best you can.

I am not an inkwell, sweaty. Anyway just lower your standards, I'm sure St. Blackops2cel would have you

Actually, I’m very attracted to incels and guys in the Blackpill community. I feel like our brains are wired the same.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Ruby
Actually, I’m very attracted to incels and guys in the Blackpill community. I feel like our brains are wired the same.
Then date an incel. You're in NY as well aren't you? I see plenty of incel tier men every day. Better yet make a tinder and get infinite validation. Also I am not entirely convinced that you are a woman.

Then date an incel. You're in NY as well aren't you? I see plenty of incel tier men every day. Better yet make a tinder and get infinite validation. Also I am not entirely convinced that you are a woman.

I’ve done the tinder thing and talked to a guy actually. I didn’t get many matches because I’m a literal subhuman. We never got to meet and he went to the military. But like I said, I’m into Blackpill guys. But they’re standards are too high as demonstrated in my other thread.

I’ve done the tinder thing and talked to a guy actually. I didn’t get many matches because I’m a literal subhuman. We never got to meet and he went to the military. But like I said, I’m into Blackpill guys. But they’re standards are too high as demonstrated in my other thread.
20200213 114455

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, BigBiceps, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Why is there a woman here? am I retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 1973, Kingkellz and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux, BigBoy, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
How big are your tits

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
To all the incels preemptively masturbating while gazing at the screen: reminder OP is my girlfriend because I promised to purchase her Discord Nitro out of my father's wallet at the expense of losing surgery money

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shodredux, EthnicelAscension, BigBoy and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Kingkellz

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld
@vedaace 's new alt

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vampirecel and BigBoy
Enough with the fucking foid infiltration, we need to start barricading this site from foids and normies.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Mods already know I was trolling nigga. @Lorsss