FEMCEL KEEPS HARASSING ME

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
SHE KEEPS FUCKING TRYING TO TALK TO ME, I DONT EVEN CARE IM GOING FULL BEAST MODE 100% BRUTAL HONESTY, SHES THE MOST DISGUSTING CREATURE IVE EVER LAID MY EYES UPON (WHITE AND BLUE EYES DOE SO INDIANS ON HERE PROBABLY WOULD RATE HER STACY)

SHE HAS THE WEIRDEST, WEIRDEST EYES EVER, THEY'RE SO FAR APART, AND I SHOULDNT HATE ON FELLOW WIDE-EYEDCELS BUT SHES LITERALLY AN ABOMINATION, SHE HAS THE WEIRDEST MOST DRY LIPS AS WELL THEY ARE SOOOOO SO

SO FUCKING DISGUSTING!!! AND SHE BREATHES WITH HER MOUTH OPEN TOO (WHICH IS LOUD) AND YOU HEAR HER BREATHING FROM MILES AWAY SHE ALSO CHEWS RANDOM FUCKING SNACKS IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS WITHPUT HER MOUTH CLSOED LIKE WTF? ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING HUMAN WHY DO YOU EAT LIKE THAT? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST OMG!

AND OH MY GOD, HER BODY, JESUS CHRIST, ITS LIKE GOD DIDNT EVEN FUCKING TRY!!!! SHES A FUCKING STUMPY DWARF SHES LIKE 4'11 BUT SOMEHOW SOMEHOW SHES FAT? SOMEHOW SHES FUCKING CHUBBY AND ALL OF THE CHUB WENT TO HER STOMACH

HER ASS IS LITERALLY THE MOST UNAPPLEAING THING IVE EVER LAID MY EYES UPON, SHE HAS SMUSHED FLAT ASS CHEEKS AND IS UTTERLY REPULSIVE, ITS LIKE NOT EVEN THE MOST COOMER DEGENERATE FUCKS COULD GET HORNY WITH HER

ANYWAY SHE TRIES TALKING TO ME EVERY FUCKIGN CLASS, 24/7, SHE TRIES SITTING AT LUNCH WITH ME

"OH BUT CROMAGNON MAYBNE SHES A NICE GIRL AND YOURE JUDGING HER FOR HER LOOKS TOO MUCH" WELL I DONT FUCKING CARE, REVENGE FOR MY FELLOW INCELS ON HERE WHO ARE BROKEN BY THIS LOOKIST SOCIETY

SHE ALSO HAS THE WEIRDEST MOST ODD VOICE BTW, AND HER LAUGH, OMG.

WHEN I HEAR HER LAUGH I WANT TO TAKE A BRICK AND JUST FUCKING SMASH IT INTO HER SKULL REPEATEDLY, ITS DISTURBING, IT CREEPS ME OUT, ITS HAUNTING AND SCARY AND I DONT WANNA HEAR IT, COMBINE THAT WITH HER CROOKED TEETH AND GUMMY SMILE ITS LITERALLY THE MOST TERRIFYING THING EVER

I DONT THINK THERE IS EVEN ONE (1) REEDEMABLE FEATURE ON HER FACE, EXCEPT MAYBE FOR HER SMALL NOSE. EVERYTHING ELSE IS ABHORRENT AND DISTURBING, I CANT TAKE THIS, SHES ACTUALLY MAKING ME LOSE MY APPETITE IN GIRLS SOMEHOW LIKE JUST HER EXISTENCE IS NAUSEATING AND OFF PUTTING AND MAKING ME IGNORE THE OTHER FOIDS IN MY CLASS WHO I COULD TALK TO BECAUSE HER PRESENCE IS JUST SO OVERWHELMING

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Yuki, NoLongerHuman and 5 others
UGH, HER EXISTENCE, IT FILLS ME WITH AN INDESCRIBABLE RAGE, AND JUST THE AUDACITY OF HER TO TRY AND SLAY ME, HOW DARE SHE, BUT WHAT CAN I SAY? SKILL-BASED FUCKING MATCHAMKING, SHE KNOWS IM PROBABLY CLOSE TO HER LEVEL AND HER BEST CHANCE AT GETTING INSEMINATED FOR REPRODUCTION BUT I JUST CANT. I CANNOT EVEN THINK OF HER IN ANY WAY ROMANTIC, THE ONLY THOUGHT I HAVE WHEN SHE ENTERS MY MIND IS PURE DISGUST

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuki, Zeruel and ey88
Slay her bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BroMinBoss, counterintuitive and cromagnon
didnt read GIF

tell the school you thinks shes harassing you

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BroMinBoss, wrist cry and cromagnon
nah thats means
You don't understand dude her harassment towards me is actually making me scared. Like im genuinely creeped out by her. I have a right to say the most mean shit ever because of that

Give her hugs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BroMinBoss and StarvedEpi
You don't understand dude her harassment towards me is actually making me scared. Like im genuinely creeped out by her. I have a right to say the most mean shit ever because of that
no i meant sharing the photos, go tell the school if you have already asked her to leave you alone and she dose not

I've understand it bro I even find some LTBs to be kinda attractive but other LTBs and subhuman foids are impossible to look at and not feel disgusted.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
kill her

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BroMinBoss, Sushifart, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I've understand it bro I even find some LTBs to be kinda attractive but other LTBs and subhuman foids are impossible to look at and not feel disgusted.
I have this deep, guttural feeling of terror whenever she is near me or I see her. Like I literally feel a dreadful sense and aura surrounding me. This isn't a joke

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and Klasik616
Bro she cant look that bad nigga
Gotta be like weak mtb or smt

Goddammit bro is going through it :lul: send her face in PM

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
And if she ever miraculously ascends, she will be the one to reject you and chase after Chads.

Cut this whore’s head off and shove it up her mother’s asshole.

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and sportsmogger
Is she obsessed with you or just wants to talk to you?

Can I also see your pet goblin

which means you're looksmatched with her, you subhuman nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Send me a pic of her ill rate

slay her but just tape a picture of brooke shields on her head. problem solved.

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach