femcel

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
I picked a random girl from reddit whom people consider average and I got 1000+ matches in less than an hour

Enough Chads to fill a male model runway show that would be down to meet

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Time Travel
Stacy's don't live on tutorial mode. When they say that shit what they mean is that women aren't allowed to manipulate their circumstances as best they can to avoid the brunt of misogyny, so if beautiful women are able to do that, it means they're worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
I bet if every femcel set up a Tinder they would be surprised at how many matches they get. Females can't be incel. End of discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
Why do I get the sense that the most resentment is directed at top right

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Top right isn't human

I bet if every femcel set up a Tinder they would be surprised at how many matches they get. Females can't be incel. End of discussion.
they dont like tinder cause its full of guys wanting hookups and now there's plenty of Chads they can ONS with but very few 6s that are good financially and are down to ltr a girl

Women have dual mating strategy as we know and now she needs security of ltr because she cannot find it and without a cuck she doesnt want to raise chad kid alone

99.99% of femcels posterd are males. Incels, ITcels, soyboys, simos, cucks and so on.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
99.99% of femcels posterd are males. Incels, ITcels, soyboys, simos, cucks and so on.
women are not autistic enough to use terms like jfl

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs