"Femcels"

Verline

Verline

Silver
I am seeing more self proclaimed "femcels" on tiktok then ever before.

Why do women try and victimize themselves so badly?

The most disgusting morbidly obese girl can make a tinder account and get guys way above her own looks, the guys are willing to take the girl out for dates and "spoiling" her.

If your ever horny as a girl you can literally make a tinder account and within 10 min you have countless of options WAY above your own looks to choose from, yet the average guy or even above average guys do fucking ungodly trash on dating apps.

How can any girl claim herself to be a "femcel" they literally don't exist yet these wannabe victims try so hard to argue against it?

I'm just gonna list multiple cringe "femcel" accounts i found.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Costcosuperstore, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others

The most disgusting morbidly obese girl can make a tinder account and get guys way above her own looks, the guys are willing to take the girl out for dates and "spoiling" her.

If your ever horny as a girl you can literally make a tinder account and within 10 min you have countless of options WAY above your own looks to choose from, yet the average guy or even above average guys do fucking ungodly trash on dating apps.

How can any girl claim herself to be a "femcel" they literally don't exist yet these wannabe victims try so hard to argue against it?

we wuz femcels n shiet

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Costcosuperstore, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
they are too stupid they cant even have their own personality and steals it from men althought these didnt want to be incels,these women now how pity are betas with women.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, tombradylover, LancasteR and 9 others
they are too stupid they cant even have their own personality and steals it from men althought these didnt want to be incels,these women now how pity are betas with women.
It's insane to me, and the fact they try to argue that a sub5 female has the same experience as a sub 5 male

It's insane to me, and the fact they try to argue that a sub5 female has the same experience as a sub 5 male
they have low empathy,actually psychopaths who want see men suffer and ve seen as the victims

• +1
Reactions: idontexist and Verline
This account is legit made by a bro from looksmax I don’t see a ltb sub do that

Attention seeking whores

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, maarda, cavy and 2 others
Good morning I hate women

• +1
Reactions: Verline, <6PSLcel, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
They are trying to manipulate & delude desperate incels into thinking "oh wow she's literally me" either to gain cult popularity or to market their OnlyFans.

• JFL
Reactions: maarda
DEBUNKING "FEMCELDOM" WITH FACTS AND LOGIC

-for every woman there's a man
-most young men are single
-most young women don't date 30-40 yr olds
-young women don't wanna date their looksmatch

"MUH I'M A FEMCEL"

This is what you created bitch, foids stfu. Stop rejecting me and all the other dudes, lame ass bitches.

Femcel = female standardcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and Verline
All the femcel I know are 35+ ride the cock carousel.

But since they never done any sports and they have 2 dogs and 3 cats.

They can’t catch a husband because they stink and they are ugly and they think they still worth the same as 25 .

They are trying to manipulate desperate incels into thinking "oh wow she's literally me" either to gain cult popularity or to market their OnlyFans.
Nah, i see the same cringe small amount of females circle jerk each other thinking they are actually living the same life as a sub5 male, they actually believe it thats the scary part

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Which one is larping?
The first one for sure « stacyjeeta » lol
And the tags, the tags will only bring bro from looksmax the second one idk

• JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
All the femcel I know are 35+ ride the cock carousel.

But since they never done any sports and they have 2 dogs and 3 cats.

They can’t catch a husband because they stink and they are ugly and they think they still worth the same as 25 .
Based and real, but even if your deformed sub5 morbidly obese you can still get guys way above your looks, meanwhile the average man or even above average man does not exist for women, its so insane to me

The first one for sure « stacyjeeta » lol
I don't think so tbh, this user is arguing so hard that"femcels" are living the same life as the sub5 male so they adapt the "slang" and just larp being a victim trying to relate to actual incels

Femcels are basically foids who can't get chad.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, truthhurts, maarda and 1 other person
Based and real, but even if your deformed sub5 morbidly obese you can still get guys way above your looks, meanwhile the average man or even above average man does not exist for women, its so insane to me
yes and no, honestly more we get older as guys more we get standards, the morbidly obese whateva will have to settle to her match or die alone, and if she was beautiful when she was young she wont accept it.

and transform to an angry femcels.

Honestly fr it feel pleasure to deny a bitch who denied you when u where younger. Nah im not ur husband BITCH.

Yes, but whats annoying me so much is they literally think the female experience is ANYWHERE close to the male experience. It's unreal to me, why do females literally steal everything lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I don't think so tbh, this user is arguing so hard that"femcels" are living the same life as the sub5 male so they adapt the "slang" and just larp being a victim trying to relate to actual incels
Nah man forreal, before coming here i didnt know all the slangs and shit, its for sure someone from looksmax
or it might be a crazy lurker femcel who spied on us to learn our langage

yes and no, honestly more we get older as guys more we get standards, the morbidly obese whateva will have to settle to her match or die alone, and if she was beautiful when she was young she wont accept it.

and transform to an angry femcels.

Honestly fr it feel pleasure to deny a bitch who denied you when u where younger. Nah im not ur husband BITCH.
Yea i agree when it comes to a ltr the morbidly obese female will struggle, but imagine at ANY moment you can go on tinder and have COUNTLESS of options way above your looks willing to take you out for nice date and the sex is literally mutually beneficial, so its a win win situation for the female with 0 effort

Yes, but whats annoying me so much is they literally think the female experience is ANYWHERE close to the male experience. It's unreal to me, why do females literally steal everything lmfao
You notice how everything they do is way unfunnier compared to us? Like "moids" etc from "foids," etc. They can't come up with anything clever. For instance, no female could come up with a clever counterpart for "femorrhoid" (female + hemorrhoids because they are a pain in the ass).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Verline and Klasik616
I am genuinely trying to understand their mindset, why try so hard to victimize yourself, i just cant get over it.

Attachments

• cringelord.PNG
    cringelord.PNG
    104.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yea i agree when it comes to a ltr the morbidly obese female will struggle, but imagine at ANY moment you can go on tinder and have COUNTLESS of options way above your looks willing to take you out for nice date and the sex is literally mutually beneficial, so its a win win situation for the female with 0 effort
nah man, when they reach 30 they really want to get married and have kids, they will have sex and date.
but no rings and no kids, and if are at least MTN + betabuxxx, you fuck her and u pass her around.
she will have to accept the lowest dude and not sure he will marry her since we propaging the blackpill,

but i know some attractive female who are legit OVER, and you know who want to fuck them ?
guys who are 20, yeah even me when i had 20 i wanted to fuck a 35 yo girl, but now nah.

she'll talk about marriage and baby after 2 minute; over for them.

I am genuinely trying to understand their mindset, why try so hard to victimize yourself, i just cant get over it.
She's a pajeeta? Understandable, toxic + ugly foids but still they aren't actual femcels as they can get a pajeet to go balls deep in them, but these pajeetas would refuse. They want chad only.

cause chad fucked her give her the best sex of her life and now she cant move on.
pretty understable.

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
She's a pajeeta? Understandable, toxic + ugly foids but still they aren't actual femcels as they can get a pajeet to go balls deep in them, but these pajeetas would refuse. They want chad only.
even chad isnt enough.
they want chad in a prince charming, form promising her that she's really special, that he will never leave her after sex and she can say stop at any moment, and chad will do 50/50 on everything.

OVER

nah man, when they reach 30 they really want to get married and have kids, they will have sex and date.
but no rings and no kids, and if are at least MTN + betabuxxx, you fuck her and u pass her around.
she will have to accept the lowest dude and not sure he will marry her since we propaging the blackpill,

but i know some attractive female who are legit OVER, and you know who want to fuck them ?
guys who are 20, yeah even me when i had 20 i wanted to fuck a 35 yo girl, but now nah.

she'll talk about marriage and baby after 2 minute; over for them
Yes but im talking before she wants to settle down, she is having the time of her life getting guys way above her looks until she settles down with some betabuxx and gives birth she has 100+ bodies at the age of 35, holyshit the absolute worst spawn rip those future kids.

no matter how lonely i get i will never stoop low to a "femcel" they are ugly and weird in personality aswell

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and Verline
But even pajeeta has high smv like any women, as long as you have a pussy your smv is higher then most guys lol, a female still have countless of options of getting guys way above their own looks, why can't they just admit they only want a chad.

Yet this subhuman 0 iq female is saying "Studies also prove that men on dating apps text the more attractive women whilst women text guys they dont find attractive"

In what universe is this happening?

• +1
Yes but im talking before she wants to settle down, she is having the time of her life getting guys way above her looks until she settles down with some betabuxx and gives birth she has 100+ bodies at the age of 35, holyshit the absolute worst spawn rip those future kids.
honestly nah. its OVER millenials are blackpilled, we dont settle. did you see the stats its the first time in history there is that much women over 30 without kids, like people dont do kids.

even on instagram you see those 35 plus women "i'm so happy, alone without kids".
in the comments "nobody wants you, stfu".

OVER, only option -> passeport sister direction mumbai to creates ltn with a rando

no matter how lonely i get i will never stoop low to a "femcel" they are ugly and weird in personality aswell
Narcissistic creatures who wants everything to evolve around themselves, even being miserable and lonely

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
But even pajeeta has high smv like any women, as long as you have a pussy your smv is higher then most guys lol, a female still have countless of options of getting guys way above their own looks, why can't they just admit they only want a chad.

Yet this subhuman 0 iq female is saying "Studies also prove that men on dating apps text the more attractive women whilst women text guys they dont find attractive"

Yes, of course, every foid has unlimited SMV. Femcels are just a forced meme.

• +1
Reactions: Verline and truthhurts
One of those accounts is a becky pajeeta from the uk

She blocked me tho bc i sent her an indian gif

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts

What’s the name of the girl in the background in the first TikTok? Appreciate your help bhais:feelsokman:

honestly nah. its OVER millenials are blackpilled, we dont settle. did you see the stats its the first time in history there is that much women over 30 without kids, like people dont do kids.
That's good, makes me happy they struggle to settle down after they have 500 bodies at the age of 30.

even on instagram you see those 35 plus women "i'm so happy, alone without kids".
in the comments "nobody wants you, stfu".
But still women have unlimited options on dating apps even way above their own looks, has an easier time making friends or getting help if she feels lonely, its the opposite for men, sad

Yes, of course, every foid has unlimited SMV. Femcels are just a forced meme.
But they are not trolling, they literally believe they are living a "miserable" life like an actual "incel" lmfao

But what they deserve a charming prince :feelshah:

• +1
One of those accounts is a becky pajeeta from the uk

She blocked me tho bc i sent her an indian gif
She is trying to hard to justify that "femcels" just look through her acc and what she is posting, fucking cringe weirdo i hope she gets raped asap

Last edited:
That's good, makes me happy they struggle to settle down after they have 500 bodies at the age of 30.

But still women have unlimited options on dating apps even way above their own looks, has an easier time making friends or getting help if she feels lonely, its the opposite for men, sad
yep. But a matches on tinder is not a ring and a baby I swear man women over 30 who still on app, are dying inside.

Second part if you are a women over 30 plus expecting a Prince Charming using apps, you are ugly.

Sexy hoe go outside, and since they are desesperate tho, you just have to say bullshit and you one night stand her.

OVER.

i think it’s just dudes behind these femcels accounts:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, I don’t understand why an actual women would run a femcel account

they have low empathy,actually psychopaths who want see men suffer and ve seen as the victims
One day a suicidal mentalcel "fem"cel tranny said "I love watching men suffer"
I said: Just install a CCTV on your room and past the whole day staring at the monitor screen.

The fag almost had a stroke

• JFL
Reactions: Verline and imabetanumale

Femcel=no chad

• +1