FEMINISM IN MEN: A tool for a chad, a trial for a sub 5.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Platinum
Hello. Let me start as an introduction that I do not endorse genuine fem1n1sm in men. This purely shows advantages and disadvantages it has when used by a certain collection of people.

FEMINISM in CHADS (HTN and up):

Being a feminist as a chad is one of the best possible halos you can have in the modern day. You hear girls break up or c-ck chads… but why?? They look perfect and have this drive and energy. Chances are that chad was not a feminist and did not agree with her dumb little views which caused her and her online friends to plot against him. The feminist movement indeed diminishes power in some individuals. This does not apply to ONS, but in long term relationships. So what is the complete opposite? A feminist chad. It’s an instant halo, girls will love you and befriend you instantly because you go along with their BS, and they’ll trust you more and be way less likely to cheat. The downsize is that it demasculanizes you. Think of Tristan Tate, he looks decent, however girls hate his guts because of his views, however on the other end of the spectrum, Harry styles is an advocate for women’s right and women are all over him online and in real life. Harry and Tristan are looksmatched. This shows how being a feminist as a decently good looking guy and above can halo you to women. You will be forced to let go of your core beliefs however which to many, is not worth it. I wouldn’t either!

FEMINISM IN SUB-5’s (BRUTAL. You have been WARNED):

This is truly where things get brutal, you would think that respecting women will get you respect back right? Not if you are a sub-5. Girls will be grossed out by it, or just not care about you advocating for it, in fact they probably rather you NOT be a feminist so you don’t even get in their spaces. For example, 2 of my female “friends” (I use female friends for blackpill studies) mentioned that they believe that feminist men who are ugly are doing it to get play, which I think is true, and it’s especially brutal to hear it from the girls. The girls had also said “They would rather be with an attractive misogynist than an unnatractive feminist”. This blew my mind when I heard it, it really does show how lowly the unattractive are perceived even if they are trying to support women.

To all you people on this forum who are feminist and aren’t chad….. don’t… trust me…. Just don’t. You are giving respect who a group who sees you as resources, rather it’s for quick d1ck, support, money, etc. being feminist as a male that is below HTN is something that will grant you negative affects.

Please rep if you enjoyed this, I am now beginning to write threads where I use real girls as example to prove this. Please rep if you want more, I am prioritizing high quality content now due to a dent in my status in the community.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel, Just a Mogger and Dendoni
Water

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and CookieGuy
Please still give reps tho. I gave evidence and a real world example to prove it tho, which is something that some threads lack
Forgot to rep, 👍 it is as you say and feminist guys gross me as well

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
DNRD low effort threads mog

• Hmm...
Hello. Let me start as an introduction that I do not endorse genuine fem1n1sm in men. This purely shows advantages and disadvantages it has when used by a certain collection of people.

FEMINISM in CHADS (HTN and up):

Being a feminist as a chad is one of the best possible halos you can have in the modern day. You hear girls break up or c-ck chads… but why?? They look perfect and have this drive and energy. Chances are that chad was not a feminist and did not agree with her dumb little views which caused her and her online friends to plot against him. The feminist movement indeed diminishes power in some individuals. This does not apply to ONS, but in long term relationships. So what is the complete opposite? A feminist chad. It’s an instant halo, girls will love you and befriend you instantly because you go along with their BS, and they’ll trust you more and be way less likely to cheat. The downsize is that it demasculanizes you. Think of Tristan Tate, he looks decent, however girls hate his guts because of his views, however on the other end of the spectrum, Harry styles is an advocate for women’s right and women are all over him online and in real life. Harry and Tristan are looksmatched. This shows how being a feminist as a decently good looking guy and above can halo you to women. You will be forced to let go of your core beliefs however which to many, is not worth it. I wouldn’t either!

FEMINISM IN SUB-5’s (BRUTAL. You have been WARNED):

This is truly where things get brutal, you would think that respecting women will get you respect back right? Not if you are a sub-5. Girls will be grossed out by it, or just not care about you advocating for it, in fact they probably rather you NOT be a feminist so you don’t even get in their spaces. For example, 2 of my female “friends” (I use female friends for blackpill studies) mentioned that they believe that feminist men who are ugly are doing it to get play, which I think is true, and it’s especially brutal to hear it from the girls. The girls had also said “They would rather be with an attractive misogynist than an unnatractive feminist”. This blew my mind when I heard it, it really does show how lowly the unattractive are perceived even if they are trying to support women.

To all you people on this forum who are feminist and aren’t chad….. don’t… trust me…. Just don’t. You are giving respect who a group who sees you as resources, rather it’s for quick d1ck, support, money, etc. being feminist as a male that is below HTN is something that will grant you negative affects.

Please rep if you enjoyed this, I am now beginning to write threads where I use real girls as example to prove this. Please rep if you want more, I am prioritizing high quality content now due to a dent in my status in the community.
even if you're a HTN+ you shouldn't be a feminist
even if you're a subhuman you shouldn't be a redpilled Tate's fan

you shouldn't act like a feminist irl because it shows neediness, radiates "nice guy" energy and makes you look like a leftist SJW beta

on the other hand spreading :redpill: "based and traditional" views will make you look like an incel Chud who thinks women are his property while being a neckbeard truecel

neutrality is the best option I guess, we should act like feminism doesn't mean anything to us and isn't our business

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back