Feminism is not real wtf

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Story time:

Got back from the club with 2 female friends in Feminist land up there in northern Europe. The Taxi driver is a big man he was a little aggressive even though we were 3 in the car. Anyway these 2 foids almost the same height as me but holding my arm like little girls. After we got home safe they admitted that men are stronger even tho I was scrawny. Then a month later they are back to women are stronger than men hahahaha fuark my brain I was so confused.

Source: trust me bro

Source: trust me bro
Why the fuck would I lie. You are semi right because it happened last year, but still haunted me till today.

Feminism is as real as niggers want to believe

To simps and foids, it hasn't gone far enough.

To traditionalists and men who have been hurt by it, its gone way too far after the 1980s.

Women want to be "modern women" but want men to remain as "traditional men".

Just cage at the state of our planet.

each day my NW progresses 0.03 in the scale

Women want to be "modern women" but want men to remain as "traditional men".

If so why did I get called out by girls when I acted as gentlemen(paying for dinner, walking on the outer side of pavement) fucking clown world I was so embarrassed got called out in front of popular kids JFL.

I tried to ignore women and even got repercussion from it. Foids will start the rumour because I didn't submit myself like a simp by giving her the attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back