feminist girlfriend got fucked at a MAGA rally

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

100% jeffreymaxxed

There was a huge MAGA rally close to us. My girlfriend (22) is a very liberal and hardcore feminist so naturally she wanted to debate everyone.

She got into a debate with an older man (around 50). They argued for a while. He was anti feminist and pro life so that's what they were arguing. I joined in backing my girlfriend's opinions.

Suddenly she comes up to me and tells me that she has a weird and kinky urge to fuck the older man. Like I said, she is a hardcore feminist but has always had a fantasy about fucking a man who doesn't respect women.

Long story short, we ended up in our apartment where I watched them play.

He was very rough with her. Threw her around and spit on her while calling her degrading slurs like bitch, whore and slut. I could tell she was really into it.

He fucked her throat for 20 mins before he went to town on the pussy. He kept telling her how useless women are and that feminist are nothing but cheap sex toys. He fucked her raw for a solid 3 hours with breaks.

He made her cum several times and afterwards she told me it was some of the best sex she has ever had.

She has his number now so probably won't be the last time she is fucked and humiliated by an old MAGA guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, baerr, PsychoDsk and 8 others
@baerr @PsychoDsk @Imretarded? @Rea @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
Will read later I promise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and iloveboobs
Will read later I promise
CB66A24B AB1F 4430 A573 9C74E89EC277

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Imretarded?, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Holy fucking tales I just read the whole thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, EverythingMattersCel, Imretarded? and 3 others
@cromagnon liberal women are built for BFC(big fascist cock)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Imretarded?, cromagnon and 2 others

There was a huge MAGA rally close to us. My girlfriend (22) is a very liberal and hardcore feminist so naturally she wanted to debate everyone.

She got into a debate with an older man (around 50). They argued for a while. He was anti feminist and pro life so that's what they were arguing. I joined in backing my girlfriend's opinions.

Suddenly she comes up to me and tells me that she has a weird and kinky urge to fuck the older man. Like I said, she is a hardcore feminist but has always had a fantasy about fucking a man who doesn't respect women.

He was very rough with her. Threw her around and spit on her while calling her degrading slurs like bitch, whore and slut. I could tell she was really into it.

He fucked her throat for 20 mins before he went to town on the pussy. He kept telling her how useless women are and that feminist are nothing but cheap sex toys. He fucked her raw for a solid 3 hours with breaks.

He made her cum several times and afterwards she told me it was some of the best sex she has ever had.

She has his number now so probably won't be the last time she is fucked and humiliated by an old MAGA guy
tales from Sophiamunda

• +1
Reactions: Rea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and iloveboobs
nigga the 50 year old maga nigga wrote this post tales from epsteins island

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and iloveboobs
Larp cuz 50yr old maga niggas can’t get their dicks up, let alone for 3 hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Acion and iloveboobs