Feminist women admits what attract her in a male.

Dutcher

Dutcher

Equinox

A man's man. A virile man. A masculine man. Strong terms. And ones that would make our postmodern gender-studies professors blush. After all, we're the generation of women who grew up beating the boys in math class, reading Judith Butler (by choice or by force), celebrating "Grrl" power. Traditional male-female roles were going out the window while we were still toddlers. And maybe that's why we feel a little guilty when we stop to admit to ourselves why Draper excites us. Because we're not supposed to be using those terms anymore to describe our desires. Those words threaten a backsliding—they hint at some deep, unspoken turbulence; that, as if by saying we want a "real man," we threaten to erase all the gains our mothers made in terms of equality in the workplace and the home. After all, we don't believe in that evolutionary "me Tarzan, you Jane" nonsense anymore. We're supposed to want men who are sensitive and respectful; men who emote and help around the house, and talk openly about their feelings. And we do want these things. Don't we? So then why are we fantasizing about Draper rather than Jim from The Office?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and diggbicc
Rd dn

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Meh jon hamm is oldcel

girls like:
david laid body + height

tyler mahers face

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
She even explains he mainly attracts young 30s women. She said she loves his wide frame, big jaw and dark personality ( he came back from the war and is fucked up tehe)
Meh jon hamm is oldcel

girls like:
david laid body + height

tyler mahers face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Meh jon hamm is oldcel

girls like:
david laid body + height

tyler mahers face
they say draper so talking about the mannerisms and characteristics in mad men im guessing

hes exactly my height and in my school like a third of the boys is taller than me
Where the fuck do you study. You realise 99.99% of the world is not like that

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
feminist females dream about rape more

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and oudinm
Meh jon hamm is oldcel

girls like:
david laid body + height

tyler mahers face

Agreeing with you except on face dunno but feel like Arthur Gosse would be a better fit.

Feminists want cute submissive beta boys, but keep a dark fettish for chads.

That's the reality.

They can't be around chads though, because they won't submit to a man and chads won't accept girls who shit-test them more than a couple of times and rightly so. If she isn't feminine around you, fuck that.

Feminists want cute submissive beta boys, but keep a dark fettish for chads.

That's the reality.

They can't be around chads though, because they won't submit to a man and chads won't accept girls who shit-test them more than a couple of times and rightly so. If she isn't feminine around you, fuck that.
I dunno. I think if you are chad enough you just slip through the shit tests

I dunno. I think if you are chad enough you just slip through the shit tests

I mean still gotta pass at least a couple of small shit tests, but the girls do them for the sake of it and to make it look to themselves like they're not cheap. For the large part I agree though, they'll excuse a chad's fuck-ups and giggle it off.

Feminists know they can't do that hole act around hotter guys, as it just doesn't run and + it's like their only personality. To be uptight and a constant "I can do this as a woman too" bitch-act. Not attractive to anyone and since chads have the choice to say fuck-off... lol

Actually ran into a feminist on the cam to cam with random strangers site, Omegle, the other day and she wasn't only below average ugly, but immediately commenting on me being in my bath robe LMAO. I was like; "and what makes you think I actually give a fuck?!" she was shocked af and tried to back-track and all this shit lol. "I was just saying, to myself - I was talking to myself". I responded: "you're a feminist aren't you?" You could see in her expression how astonished she was I clocked it lol. She sang "byeeeee" and fake smiled, hitting skip. LMAO
laid is only 6 2 lol

6'2 is enough for the "hunk" vibe.

Don't need me to remind you he juices tho.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit what Menopausal Meryl thinks?