Feminists talk about how much they hate ugly men!

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
Ovarit

Ovaritii

Ovaritiii

Ovaritiv

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, thereallegend, BeanletMogger and 10 others
What really irks me isn't that women like this exist. I mean we all know that a good 10-15% of them are really, really vile. Just like men.

But it's the fact that inkies, redpillers and "nice guys" get called out and have to take so much shit, yet their most toxic members get away with murder.

Fucking joke world mang.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, BeanletMogger, Lean4Life and 8 others
This is infuriating. They wouldn't have half their confidence if makeup wasn't a thing. Men are still far more attractive than women, from an objective standpoint.
Men are aesthetic. Women are not, women can't reach even close to the natural PSL that men can

But also it is somewhat good.

I predict that with women openly acknowledging the dating market "being in their favour", this would be the snap that most of the simping oblivious normies need. To see the egos of these women on display. They are truly shooting themselves in the foot.

So while it is going down for men, very soon, there will be a sharp uprise

Keep pushing women actively taking advantage of their looks.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Debetro, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
It really is a privilege to be a women in 2024. You can do whatever you want. You can get sex, jobs and everything you ever wanted. Man are just here to watch and suffer untill the death comes for him. I love this 😊

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, notsocommonthumb and Kaari
It really is a privilege to be a women in 2024. You can do whatever you want. You can get sex, jobs and everything you ever wanted. Man are just here to watch and suffer untill the death comes for him. I love this 😊
We (a select few of us) have brought this upon ourselves

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, notsocommonthumb and Kaari
Yeah, if you are a man now and don't have the looks. You are just setup for misery, trying is no point, you literally have one worthy obstacle left and that is how you should come to death with the least amount of pain and suffering.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, BoredPrince and notsocommonthumb
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I agree with this statement so much, literally....These are words from a thinker

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Based

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
"Every other animal species, the male has to be the attractive one to get the female, why is it only humans us women have to do the work"
"Please let more women learn that ugly men have no value and we should never propagate their genes"

This proves just how fucking retarded women are that they have to "learn" / be thought not to get impregnated by ugly men
It also shows how they are lower than every other female animal species on earth as they are the only animal species where they allow the worst looking males to reproduce.
Holy fuck they just slam dunked on themselves, how can they try to claim any standards or sense of superiority over men when they consensually allow themselves to get impregnated by the ugliest and least genetically fit men then remark that NO other animal species does that

@TheLastLaugh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and TheLastLaugh
Get over it. Geomaxx.

its what they say that annoys me, but the fact they are probably such ugly makeup frauding whores themselves

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr