Femmorhoid at my job got uncomfortable when I told her about my dating preferences

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Had to work with a girl at my job today, we are on good terms honestly. It's the girl I play tennis with sometimes, talked about her before on this forum.

She is 21yo and I am 29yo. mirin my social-maxxing buddyboyos? 'muh I am oldcel'

Anyways we got on to our dating lives, she told me about some chad she was fucking but was frustrated about cuz he didn't want to have a serious relationship with her.

water, it's the normal.

then she asked me about my dating-life and i told her im plannig on trying out dating apps again and frauding as 23yo student-life mogger and lying about everything.

She got uncomfortable with my life-choice, but started saying that 'there was nothing wrong with being myself, and putting my own age down there.'

'young girls like older guys'.

i told her it is over for me cuz i dont have the money/lifestyle of an 29yo so I need to fraud 23yo since I am still a student living a poor cheap lifestyle. She didn't deny that it was indeed over for me, but she couldn't accept me frauding my age.
I even said I was willing to date 16yo's to get what I want. (legal here)

The conversation was cut short but ~1hour later we started talking about dating again and she told me she was swiping on tinder and she liked a guy, but then when she read his name 'it gave her the ick' (it was an uncommon name but nothing really weird) and she 'swiped left because of it'.

I took this opportunity to emphasize the brutality of dating as a man and how easily you can be discarded. And then told her again how 'I have no other option but to fraud and lie about everything to stand a chance in the extremely competitive world of male-dating.'

she acknowledged that men have it hard and that she rejects 99% of men due to random bs reasons. But still she was uncomfortable and I could see that she found it disgusting/weird/non-NT that I was telling her I was going to fraud my age and lifestyle to get with girls.

Lol.

I talk about wanting to date 16yo's with a 22yo colleague as a 29yo and this is the response she gave me.

Reminder I low-inhib mog u to shit and nobody can stop me.
This girl will still play tennis with me even though she disagrees with my dating preferences.
I can go out clubbing with her any time I want, together with her friends, but she goes to normie clubs and i hate those. Also she doesnt use drugs.

She invites me regularly to events, but I prefer techno-events on drugs, compared to normie-events on alcohol she goes to.

pedo-maxxing is legit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark, ChadL1te, hopecel and 3 others
The degeneracy turns me on.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, MoggerGaston and slavicpsycho
Foids deserve to be burned alive

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin and MoggerGaston
based, the amount of lies ive spewed to change my personality is literally enough to build a new human psyche.