Femoid is looksmaxxed jfl.

Madness

Madness

Inactive
They are maxing now its ogre for us we cant even compete.

Looks like she just caked a bunch of makeup on, still ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Genecel, YoungJohnnyDepp, LooksJourney and 3 others
Nah most girls wouldn't chew because they think it'll give them a masculine jawline so they won't ever see much improvement.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Never_Began
Looks like she just caked a bunch of makeup on, still ugly.
haha shes mewing though so this is bad for us if more girls mew
Nah most girls wouldn't chew because they think it'll give them a masculine jawline so they won't ever see much improvement.
I guess so but shes mewing

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Women are just trying to run away from looksmaxxed incels by looksmaxxing themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, LooksJourney and 11gaijin
It's so easy for foids to lookmax. Literally, all 95% of them has to do is to eat less and wear fake up

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and badromance
Fakeup will do the trick

It’s quite funny makeup makes foids look it can make them JBs look older, and make foids look a lot more attractive and not to mind every female now is bleach blonde which is annoying, it’s so rare to find a good attractive girl that looks good without makeup, tbh ngl fr fr. Can bump up 2-3 points if it’s done well.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and mojopin
haha shes mewing though so this is bad for us if more girls mew

mewimg is just correct oral posture which everyone should have.

i cant really be mad at her for wanting to looksmax. everyone should be looksmaxed. even if she does it to get chad, us men do the same shit to get stacey/oneitis/to slay

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
It's over for Chadlite

Idk why everyone separates them on here. Mewing is posture and chewing hard foods. Big Mike even gives his patients chew toys and says that without chewing you can't get significant facial change.

Who got whooshed? find out never on looksmax
Cuck5

reddit is that way >
we need to ban that 13 year old

Fakeup should be illegal tbh.

tbhtbh. she looked better before without the whore-up. what is wrong with women thinking looking fake as shit like that when they're fine the way they are beforehand? "tee hee lemme just cake up my face with whore paint"

make up is great because your hookup at a party could be bottom of the barrel but with fake up shes atleast a 4-5 hopefully so

I actually sat and watched the video jfl. :feelskek:
Every single sentence spewed out of her mouth is completely 100% inaccurate and false. Single digit IQ.
Usually when someone is so completely utterly wrong it is usually funny but in that case it wasn't even that. She even mentioned chakras - god damn. The only funny part was when she was using words like mandible and shit thinking low-key this is science and complicated and she has to break it down for us to understand and digest:feelskek:.
Whoever believes this crap has zero critical thinking ability and should literally off himself as he will have really poor prognosis in the workplace in the future (most are teens here I guess) and will literally end up in some shit low paying job that requires only double digit IQ (a trait which is highly heritable ofc). I understand the drive to believe that something as simple as keeping the tongue at the roof of your mouth will change your facial appearance when you are fugly but please stop propagating bullshit. There is enough bullshit in this site going around already

I actually sat and watched the video jfl. :feelskek:
Every single sentence spewed out of her mouth is completely 100% inaccurate and false. Single digit IQ.
Usually when someone is so completely utterly wrong it is usually funny but in that case it wasn't even that. She even mentioned chakras - god damn. The only funny part was when she was using words like mandible and shit thinking low-key this is science and complicated and she has to break it down for us to understand and digest:feelskek:.
Whoever believes this crap has zero critical thinking ability and should literally off himself as he will have really poor prognosis in the workplace in the future (most are teens here I guess) and will literally end up in some shit low paying job that requires only double digit IQ (a trait which is highly heritable ofc). I understand the drive to believe that something as simple as keeping the tongue at the roof of your mouth will change your facial appearance when you are fugly but please stop propagating bullshit. There is enough bullshit in this site going around already
I haven't watched the video and I know mewing isn't proven, but it's not to far fetched that it could actually work. We already know that you can change bones over time though better posture and strengthening of certain muscles. One example of this would be the spine, you can straighten it with a better sitting posture, getting a stronger core and stretching the hip flexors.

I haven't watched the video and I know mewing isn't proven, but it's not to far fetched that it could actually work. We already know that you can change bones over time though better posture and strengthening of certain muscles. One example of this would be the spine, you can straighten it with a better sitting posture, getting a stronger core and stretching the hip flexors.
The mewing part she talks about is fine, but she lost me the moment she started talking about how her third eye opened and she could feel people’s energy or some shit.

Jfl if Nyone takes advice from females on looksmaxin
”just cake this chemical shit on your face and you’re all set, trust me!”

all women have to do is put on a coat of fakeup to looksmaxx. we have to get surgeries, gymcel, hair transplants, etc I could on and on. some poorfag like me can't afford that. 1) ban makeup 2) I don't think cosmetic surgeries to look better should be classified as 'cosmetic'. all surgeries should be under the same category and funded by the state. that's about as transhumanist as I will get.

also, switching genders should be illegal. you were born a man, now man the fuck up and deal with it.