femoid land

H

huntergatherer

Iron
is there any locations where its easier to meet femoids who arent NPC's or at scarce population?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
femoids who arent NPC's
5596988E 0B06 45EA BF5B 5394DF43E017

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: huntergatherer, UltimateMan, Adriana Lima and 3 others
"npc" is just code for normal and not a freak
freaks should be put down tbh
wish this site didn't allow incels ngl

B16A0F08 02C8 4CA1 8B9D B752FB151E1C

yrn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
You’ve either never met a real NPC or you are one. It’s such a surprising experience to be face to face with somebody empty between the ears.

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer
You’ve either never met a real NPC or you are one. It’s such a surprising experience to be face to face with somebody empty between the ears.
In my experience the people calling people NPCs do so because they're incel neets that are obsessed with conspiracy theories, it's like calling yourself "woke"

dumb people exist but they're not the norm, just like being an incel neet obsessed with conspiracy theories is not the norm

In my experience the people calling people NPCs do so because they're incel neets that are obsessed with conspiracy theories, it's like calling yourself "woke"

dumb people exist but they're not the norm, just like being an incel neet obsessed with conspiracy theories is not the norm
You’ve never met one then. Normies are normie, they are natural at conversation and all that. When you talk to an NPC you notice that they seem to have no internal thoughts. No goals, plans, motivations, or anything pushing them forward except momentum. Incapable of having an intimate conversation. Trust me when you meet one you’ll know.

You’ve never met one then. Normies are normie, they are natural at conversation and all that. When you talk to an NPC you notice that they seem to have no internal thoughts. No goals, plans, motivations, or anything pushing them forward except momentum. Incapable of having an intimate conversation. Trust me when you meet one you’ll know.
like I said, dumb people exist, they are not the norm.
you might use it to mean "exceptionally stupid loser" but it's clear that the rest of the people in this thread are using it to describe normal girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos0