@fentanyl

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

Hopefully im doing well
5B7975AC 8376 4024 AD04 F8FC66EF8231

@fentanyl

I’ve been pondering over my experience in this community and it’s been really hard for me. It feels like every time I attempt to engage, I’m continuously met with negativity. It appears as if I am being misunderstood or even rejected regardless of how much kindness and positivity I try to show.

To me, the environment here has become overwhelming in a way that is detrimental to my mental health and emotional stability. Most times, I feel like an alien who is not wanted by everyone else and no one sees things from my angle of perspective. Sometimes, it is too difficult to shake off the idea that someone out there might be judging me unfairly or criticizing me despite all that I do to be kind.

I don’t know what could have engendered such a response but the belligerence that is observable makes me think twice about belonging here. It feels as though people have already passed their verdicts on who they think I am , and with every other interaction ,I feel more isolated and unwanted.

You people also keep on making fun of my ethnicity because I'm an Indian and try to embarrass me for it even tho it wasn't my choice to be born Indian and I haven't done anything wrong

Nowadays, I’m seriously contemplating leaving because it seems like my presence may be annoying. In case that would mean being a source of negativity for some people then maybe I should just leave for the sake of my mental health because this is the only server I rot in .

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, isis_Bleach, watah and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, imthesupremecel, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Smoke fent and report back to us how it feels im curious

• WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium

Sorry Saar. :( Do NOT Smoke fent and report back to us how it feels. You are accepted here, just smoke a tiny bit of fent and tell ME how it feels

• WTF
Reactions: noobs and GabachoCopium
Sorry Saar. :( Do NOT Smoke fent and report back to us how it feels. You are accepted here, just smoke a tiny bit of fent and tell ME how it feels

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and FreakShowCel
Free @fentanyl !!!!

• Love it
dudes banned lol

dnrd u dirty dalit

• JFL
fentanyl cope is so funny

• JFL