Few cm seperates normie to not normie

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Screenshot 20200226 210717

Screenshot 20200226 210710

This is a realistic morph and what you can hope to gain from surgery.

Still an ugly horse face

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
Don't grow a beard.

Still can do well with clean haircut and beard taken care of plus style maxxing, wear nice suit and long sleeve shirts.
You kinda have that look of a savage primal hunter and I know countries where you would have a high success rate with beautiful women.

Not it's more like few thousands of KM separate an incel curry from a chad North atlantid, keep coping.

@chadpreetcel123 tell this incel the truth

You can't even read I never said I look like a North atlantid

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
You can't even read I never said I look like a North atlantid
i mean it's not a few cm of bones, but rather a few thousands kilometers that separate the chad from the incel.

I’m sorry bro :( life is cruel

Roughly what a realistic surgerry would look like roughly..

IMG 20200226 210944

Screenshot 20200226 211855

i mean it's not a few cm of bones, but rather a few thousands kilometers that separate the chad from the incel.

I never said chad either also no not really its 10 to 20 cm at most.

Even that's pushing how do I know I've morphed so many people into gigachads I can see it step by step

Whats that app doe

Roughly what a realistic surgerry would look like roughly..

View attachment 283776

View attachment 283777

I never said chad either also no not really its 10 to 20 cm at most.

Even that's pushing how do I know I've morphed so many people into gigachads I can see it step by step
Are the first morphs and second ones both you? Without a beard you look white

Surgery isn't like a machine every mm added increases risks I tried to keep it conservative.

Yes.
Fuck the risks. I'm doing all the surgeries I can until the cumulative risk becomes 99%. If I win with 1% it'll be worth it.

Fuck the risks. I'm doing all the surgeries I can until the cumulative risk becomes 99%. If I win with 1% it'll be worth it.
P

Ot the point of that comment it was mainly meant to i could make his much better looking but most surgeons are Conservative blue pilled fucks.

That's as much you can expect to get from a incel face his cranial his utter dog shit like mine.
no he mogs you into utter oblivion. also he is not incel looks level jfl

P

Ot the point of that comment it was mainly meant to i could make his much better looking but most surgeons are Conservative blue pilled fucks.
Fuck surgeons and shit. I'm going to learn how to do surgeries on myself. It's the only way to reach perfection.

no he mogs you into utter oblivion. also he is not incel looks level jfl

Clearly you can't read either I said he had a shit tier cranial base like me jesus fucking christ
Fuck surgeons and shit. I'm going to learn how to do surgeries on myself. It's the only way to reach perfection.

Risky as fuck

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
Clearly you can't read either I said he had a shit tier cranial base like me jesus fucking christ
it was a comment on the fact you called him incel which means you think he is close to your looks level. god every time i see a thread from u it pisses me off. cant u just rope or something. you are fat, ugly, low iq and autistic. just give up

it was a comment on the fact you called him incel which means you think he is close to your looks level. god every time i see a thread from u it pisses me off. cant u just rope or something. you are fat, ugly, low iq and autistic. just give up

Hmmm let's assess this objectively this is 2020 your delusional if you don't think standards aren't rising the fact he was using this site kinda implies their are incel ish things about his face which their were.

2nd point I was not incorrect about his cranial point out where I made the mistake.

3rd I was being realistic with the morph.

4th your incredibly retarded to think all incels are of the same caliber.

Seriously your replies are get shitter by the fucking day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Probably not

Fuck this shit is so sui fuel mine was much more conservative and he looked better off dammit we get born in the wrong fucking generation I swear

• So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol
Hmmm let's assess this objectively this is 2020 your delusional if you don't think standards aren't rising the fact he was using this site kinda implies their are incel ish things about his face which their were.

2nd point I was not incorrect about his cranial point out where I made the mistake.

3rd I was being realistic with the morph.

4th your incredibly retarded to think all incels are of the same caliber.

Seriously your replies are get shitter by the fucking day.

your morphs are shit.

learn the difference between there, their and they're

learn the difference between your and you're.

you are still an ugly fat autist.

lol @ at posts to reputation ratio

next time instead of replying just rope bro

your morphs are shit.

learn the difference between there, their and they're

learn the difference between your and you're.

you are still an ugly fat autist.

lol @ at posts to reputation ratio

next time instead of replying just rope bro

1ST It was conservative i already said my side profile were shit i was being realistic though.

2ND Point alright grammar faggot.

3RD I'M trying are you though what the fuck have you done.

4TH My reputation to post ratio doesn't factor into this convo don't change the topic if your gonna start shit at-least stay on topic.

5th point I will follow the lead after you though it's only fair I jest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
1ST It was conservative i already said my side profile were shit i was being realistic though.

2ND Point alright grammar faggot.

3RD I'M trying are you though what the fuck have you done.

4TH My reputation to post ratio doesn't factor into this convo don't change the topic if your gonna start shit at-least stay on topic.

5th point I will follow the lead after you though it's only fair I jest.
didn't read but instead of typing you should be roping