Few questions about hairloss

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
1. What about hair transplant? I heard that only "10% to 15% of guys are suitable". Is it true or what?
2. How about some treatments to stop hairloss? Is it possible to slow it down? If there are some methods, if i would stop using them, my hairloss would get worst right?
3. Actually i dont have more questions but i will put 4th one to be more profesional
4.Tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
pm if you ever need hair advice
smartest guy when it comes to hairloss bro

• Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek
pm if you ever need hair advice
smartest guy when it comes to hairloss bro
so answer to those 2 tbh. ITs not that big of a problem for me rn but in future who knows. IM losing hair all the time but hairline is still nw0

• +1
so answer to those 2 tbh. ITs not that big of a problem for me rn but in future who knows. IM losing hair all the time but hairline is still nw0
im gong to tell you the truth
ht is not meant for everyone
its perfect for people with slight recession on the hairline or temples since there is only so much hair on you donor area to harvest
plus there is a chance it might not even look good(unless you go to one of the best surgeons in the world)
second question
its better to keep what you have than to gain back what you've lost
so instead of waiting for you to lose your hairline to start treatment start know

its better to keep what you have than to gain back what you've lost
so instead of waiting for you to lose your hairline to start treatment start know

sad shit. I will be able to do treatment (if i would decide for it) for like 7 months. I dont think thats enough.

• +1
sad shit. I will be able to do treatment (if i would decide for it) for like 7 months. I dont think thats enough.
start know since your already losing hair

• +1
yeah, but if i start and end after 7 months, will it all got lost?
why do want to postpone it?
better to start early since know you can gain back everything you lost
7 months from know you may start to receed and its super hard to bring hairline back
start know

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
why do want to postpone it?
better to start early since know you can gain back everything you lost
7 months from know you may start to receed and its super hard to bring hairline back
start know
from january 2021 and for like few years propably, i wont be able to do this shit

• +1
1. What about hair transplant? I heard that only "10% to 15% of guys are suitable". Is it true or what?
2. How about some treatments to stop hairloss? Is it possible to slow it down? If there are some methods, if i would stop using them, my hairloss would get worst right?
3. Actually i dont have more questions but i will put 4th one to be more profesional
4.Tbh ngl

Just be low inhib and try everything you can. If it doesn't work, shave.