Ffs my hair failos me horribly

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
My parents are fucking retarded to keep trying to force me to "embrace" me shitty genes. Just look at this. My psl drops significantly just from my shitty hair

When straight:
IMG 20190130 230057 191

Now:

Just looks fucking disgusting. Fuck all of these people saying "durrr be yourself". I'm glad I found d this site at this age or I would be on the path to being a subhuman cuck normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and SHARK
just wow on how your hair affect your looks so much

My parents are fucking retarded to keep trying to force me to "embrace" me shitty genes. Just look at this. My psl drops significantly just from my shitty hair

When straight:
View attachment 17180
Now:View attachment 17181
Just looks fucking disgusting. Fuck all of these people saying "durrr be yourself". I'm glad I found d this site at this age or I would be on the path to being a subhuman cuck normie.

Stop being a lazy shit and straighten it then. Not everyone wakes up with hair like the above u ass

A coping baldcel would look at this pic and say he's even more attractive to foids because he looks "confident"/"mature". Lol how can anyone be so delusional.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Stop being a lazy shit and straighten it then. Not everyone wakes up with hair like the above u ass
Shut the fuck up. I normally do but if you can read my parents give me a hard time about it and I have to get my haircut like this which means I can't get it cut to suit my straight hair.

Permanent straightening

But maintenance needs time and $$$

mek mony muv out

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Mansnob

When straight:
View attachment 17180
Now:View attachment 17181
Just keep it straightened, it looks so much better, and if your parents have something to say about it then tell them to fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Mansnob