[ Fiction] When you learned that your oneitis has been hopelessly chasing a Chad for months.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Only to become one of used girls in his harem. And you are hopelessly wishing her to text back after you sent her "Are you OK are you alright , Jane?"
You wish she'll become your future wife. Someone you want to wake up next to. Someone that make you feel "home".Someone you want to raise children with in a modest suburban two story house with three bedrooms , a garage , that greeny BBQ lawn and yeah white picket fence.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 5048 and 6 others
broootll

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
My last oneitis is dating a guy uglier than me
It's revolting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and ChadFucksYourOneitis

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4577 and 8 others
Another man's trash is another man's treasure. Chad may treat her likes a sex object but you treat her as if she were the answer to life, universe and everything to you. Deeply , you wish you will find the light of your life and finally escape this invisible prison.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Another man's trash is another man's treasure. Chad may treat her likes a sex object but you treat her as if she were the answer to life, universe and everything to you. Deeply , you wish you will find the light of your life and finally escape this invisible prison.
As someone who recently had one hell of a oneitis that lead nowhere, take it from me: If a girl likes you, YOU will know about it. If all you get is """mixed"""" signals and never clear signs of attraction, she does not see you that way and she is worth less than dirt to you. It sucks you and I have to learn it the hard way, but it is what it is- it's one thing reading it on autistic psl sites, another thing to experience it IRL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Fear, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Never think that she's "the one" that is going to be your wife even if she's already your gf OP. Better look for someone else and forget her. What's worse than a girl hopelessly chasing a chad? Is someone that chase a girl that is clearly chasing someone else. Don't be that one, it's not good for your mental health. It sucks and hard i know, but it can saves you a life (literally and figuratively)

• +1
Reactions: Alesund
Every oneitiscel needs to read this tbh.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Suifuel
Just wait until Chad is finished with her theory

Last edited:
Every oneitiscel needs to read this tbh.

what if there is a low chance "of love" but thinking as you say prevent someone to even have that chance

what will we do when we will be 50 and alone.

what if there is a low chance "of love" but thinking as you say prevent someone to even have that chance

what will we do when we will be 50 and alone.
I currently don’t have problems with females but when my prime is over, I will rope.

bloody hell. imagine being able to talk to a girl like that and still have her be interested in u... total :chad: trait.
will rarely work for above average girls tbh no matter how gl

• +1
Reactions: Alesund and Deleted member 4209
As someone who recently had one hell of a oneitis that lead nowhere, take it from me: If a girl likes you, YOU will know about it. If all you get is """mixed"""" signals and never clear signs of attraction, she does not see you that way and she is worth less than dirt to you. It sucks you and I have to learn it the hard way, but it is what it is- it's one thing reading it on autistic psl sites, another thing to experience it IRL.

Whenever a girl sends me these signals , I always think "Oh...Come on, it's all just pranks. Why would a girl go for anything less than a Chad?"
It always turn out to be just pranks,indeed. Girls only take Chads seriously.

I always imagine a group of girls forming a circle and giggling about that poor dork who is "head over heel" chasing one of her friends. I've overheard girls talking like this before.

If someone asks me why don't I ask any girl to be a GF , I will tell them..
Seriously,Why would a girl wants to be with an ugly fuck like me?

Last edited: