Field report #1 The Naked Eugene Poster

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Today i was on a shitposting spree while farming mad bread and rolling in the dough. When i spotted a eugene thread in the wild titled “Home Alone”
816FA995 4901 42D7 ACF6 F934CE75B852

Upon opening the thread nigga said his mom left to shop at some broke bitch store. So he decided to take his clothes off and walk around ass naked.
EFC647E6 AA4F 4DF5 B6E5 ED50FF80768B

Me and the bros ofc flamed this nigga to absolute suicide
80E3F328 9FA3 4215 BC53 E999E8578CFD

over for this nigga @LordGodcat repent ASAP son ill pray for you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Achathin, AscendenceImminent, EthnicelAscension and 6 others
Truly over for @LordGodcat niggas imagine destroying your forum career before even having 1000 posts. Truly an unforgivable eugene act.

• JFL
Reactions: Achathin, AscendenceImminent, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
6DA03F2B 3E5C 432B 9C0A C427ADED26DC

441A29A3 0F17 4D9E B04A 57051E6B4659

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slayer, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
Imagine making a shitposting thread about a shitposting thread.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Wearing tight fitting clothes around your testicles lowers your T levels. So this is in fact a slayer trait. Also I did not take off my clothes just to walk around naked lol, I just stepped out of the shower and chillin on looksmax.me with my homies. I will put on clothes soon

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Imagine making a shitposting thread about a shitposting thread.
This man really was born to a couple, raised in a loving household, and expected to be a productive young man. And instead posts this goofy shit on my thread. Gray name niggas have to have spawned no fucking way brah.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer and EthnicelAscension
Don’t see much of a future for this nigga in the shitposting game

I have to be brutally honest

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer, EthnicelAscension and Petsmart
This man really was born to a couple, raised in a loving household, and expected to be a productive young man. And instead posts this goofy shit on my thread. Gray name niggas have to have spawned no fucking way brah.
I love you let's be friends

I'm not gonna lie... most of my posts were done while I was taking a shit with my balls hanging

Did you just adopt a grey named nigga live on looksmax.me
On 8-29-2019, I visited PetSmart in East Greenbush NY. Its mailing addresses is Rensselaer. I was looking for a particular brand and type of food for my dog, a yorkie, that we feed her. I was having trouble finding the product I was interested in. An employee by the name of Erica saw this and asked if I needed help, which I did. She checked the shelves with me and she to could not find the product. She then checked the back stockroom, no avail. She then called several other stores to see if they had the item I wanted. They did not. She then searched to see what the store offered that was similar to what we were using and advised me of a product that was close to it.

She was very helpful in helping me as well as patient with, and acted truly concerned, as to helping me meet my needs. I was extremely impressed with her treatment of me as a customer and her desire to assist me in making my visit to the store and helping me meet my needs. When I went to check out, the line to do so had numerous people in it. She immediately went to a closed register and proceeded to check out customers. Customer service like this will keep me and others coming back to this store. My receipt number is **.

No he is the classroom pet son.
fact: my science class had a cage full of this Cornelius species of rodent named degus. We used to rattle the bars to frighten them

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
I haven’t laughed that hard in a while
63D15A28 A88D 4B3B 9D01 589FADD80A6B

You funny asab :ROFLMAO:👌

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart