Fight just happened outside my window between chad austrian and immigrants

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
4C9E373B 962F 4CB9 9813 6B6BB46B7503

Basically this chad 6’4 something old austrian dude called these syrian kids shit lickers or something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and pushed one and told them go back to your country police arrived nothing happened to the old guy and the teenage immigrant group kept crying :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and hopecel
imagine if they raped him

People like you disgust me

im not racist im just guessing the guy didnt push him for no reason
You'd be surprised people are truly racist but still we can't know because they could've been acting tough and annoying him

• +1
Reactions: violentrose
You'd be surprised people are truly racist but still we can't know because they could've been acting tough and annoying him
Europeans are the most racist people I've ever seen , they just know how to hide it

• JFL
Reactions: violentrose and hopecel
Either way they shouldn't be there and it's as simple as that

Ist eh based

• +1
View attachment 3106403
Basically this chad 6’4 something old austrian dude called these syrian kids shit lickers or something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and pushed one and told them go back to your country police arrived nothing happened to the old guy and the teenage immigrant group kept crying :lul:
Tbh I don't see a problem with his reaction

he didnt say anything racist u dumbass shitskin

• +1
Are you autistic? When did I say the European is racist :lul::lul:
nah u meant OP is racist. take a look in tje mirror bud. yjats a big piece of poo isnt it?