Fightingmaxx is important

B

blackpilled1

Silver
What will you do if jon jones touch your girl's booty? Research says if you lose a fight in front of your girl she will never get wet for you and will lose the attraction. Domination is very sexy and she would fuck jon jones even if you are a chad.

Attachments

• F6A899D4-CDA6-411F-9C4E-C65472A16230.jpeg
    F6A899D4-CDA6-411F-9C4E-C65472A16230.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, 5.5psl, Sprinkles and 1 other person
If he touches my girls booty then the nigger will be btfo by my rifle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael-Davis, Sprinkles and cell0xide
If he touches my girls booty then the nigger will be btfo by my rifle
And she will be fucking another man when you will be in prison. Be practical

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Sprinkles
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
Dw nigga even if he outpowers me I got the guts to use a weapone and harm him badly

Yep,can’t afford to be a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
You just have to look like you can fight

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 32486 and try2beme
Stop using maxxing after every word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and Krakowski
Dw nigga even if he outpowers me I got the guts to use a weapone and harm him badly
And then go to jail for a girl who will fuck another man when you serve jail

Fighting is too risky. It is inevitable that the face will be PERMANENTLY damaged

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Rimaxtis and Sprinkles
Get tattoos.

You just have to look like you can fight
Bodybuilders look like they can fight but as a fighter when you show them violence they all act like a pussy and breathe like a 80 year old grandpa

Bodybuilders look like they can fight but as a fighter when you show them violence they all act like a pussy and breathe like a 80 year old grandpa
Larry Wheels Height

So you're happy pissing off prime Larry wheels?

He is strong but khabib at 70 kg will eat him in 2 minutes. Dont compare bodybuilders with fighters they only look mean. But yes if he has taken tren, halo who knows.
The point is there is no way of knowing how good someone is at fighting by looking at them so if you have size far less people will fuck with you even if you can't fight for shit

The point is there is no way of knowing how good someone is at fighting by looking at them so if you have size far less people will fuck with you even if you can't fight for shit
Recently i saw a video where a couple was walking in a gym and the guy and other guy touched their arms while walking. Bodybuilder started a fight and got punched by the other fighter and got knocked out. He was thinking the same i am big and will knock out this chicken but opposite happened. Now his girl will never get wet for him. Domination is very sexy and if got a chance she will sleep with that man and give him the best sex. Period

Recently i saw a video where a couple was walking in a gym and the guy and other guy touched their arms while walking. Bodybuilder started a fight and got punched by the other fighter and got knocked out. He was thinking the same i am big and will knock out this chicken but opposite happened. Now his girl will never get wet for him. Domination is very sexy and if got a chance she will sleep with that man and give him the best sex. Period
Send vid I wanna see

Say hello to my good old machete.

Last edited: