Fightmaxxing is the easiest statusmaxx

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I was at a party last night and I got in to a fight with the biggest guy there. He benchpresses 115kg and weighs 1.5x my own weight while I literally benchpress half of what he does, cuz im LDARmaxxed and do nothing.

Anyways we start fighting (dont remember why, prolly something stupid), and i remember the mma tutorials ive seen on youtube, so i literally just grab his leg and take him down and maneuver my way to a choke hold and win :lul:

Im a literal autist cuck with 6.5 inch wrists and have never been to the gym in my life and have only had to few fights when i was younger. And I beat this gymmaxxed kid with barely any effort.

The average chad/gymbro has no idea what to do when someone wrestles them because they never have to. So its easy pickings

Girls dont care if you can fight if youre subhuman, but its a massive confidence boost

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 13476 and 3 others
I was at a party last night and I got in to a fight with the biggest guy there. He benchpresses 115kg and weighs 1.5x my own weight while I literally benchpress half of what he does, cuz im LDARmaxxed and do nothing.

Anyways we start fighting (dont remember why, prolly something stupid), and i remember the mma tutorials ive seen on youtube, so i literally just grab his leg and take him down and maneuver my way to a choke hold and win :lul:

Im a literal autist cuck with 6.5 inch wrists and have never been to the gym in my life and have only had to few fights when i was younger. And I beat this gymmaxxed kid with barely any effort.

The average chad/gymbro has no idea what to do when someone wrestles them because they never have to. So its easy pickings

Girls dont care if you can fight if youre subhuman, but its a massive confidence boost

Yep its true if you know basic wrestling type skills and the other guy doesn't they are easy to put down many times. In my high school this guy beat the Chad up who was messing with him and all the girl did was run to check that the Chad wasn't messed up too bad even though he just got beat like that.

Yep its true if you know basic wrestling type skills and the other guy doesn't they are easy to put down many times. In my high school this guy beat the Chad up who was messing with him and all the girl did was run to check that the Chad wasn't messed up too bad even though he just got beat like that.
Blackpilled again :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, dakchuh and Lawton88
all fun and games until someone breaks your face and turns you truecel

all fun and games until someone breaks your face and turns you truecel
Already am truecel

5'8 + 6.5 inch wrists + legit aspergers diagnosis, Its over.

Might aswell fuck some overconfident douchebag chads who dont know how to fight up. Literally 0% cahnce of losing if you know who youre fighting

link to yt video?

Only videos ive watched

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Elvisandreaa
Already am truecel

5'8 + 6.5 inch wrists + legit aspergers diagnosis, Its over.

Might aswell fuck some overconfident douchebag chads who dont know how to fight up. Literally 0% cahnce of losing if you know who youre fighting
fair enough just turn chads into incels theory

lmao big respect bro.

been telling these nerds to mma maxx for ages but they dont listen.

also when it comes to taking someone down and getting them in chokes and shit. size and strength goes from the most important(in striking) to literally nothing and it becomes whoever has the best knowledge of doing shit like chokes

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
and i remember the mma tutorials ive seen on youtube, so i literally just grab his leg and take him down and maneuver my way to a choke hold and win
r/thathappened
I've seen soys who "learned it from youtube" shoot for a takedown. I caged.

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
r/thathappened
I've seen soys who "learned it from youtube" shoot for a takedown. I caged.
Did legit happen. Although I have used the same takedown before that, so saying that I only watched a youtube video is not completely true.

I also have a good sense of wrestling because I always use to fight my 3 year older brother as a kid so saying ive only had a few school fights when younger isnt the entire truth either.

But the fact is that the fight did happen, and I learned everything from youtube and have only learned to apply it in a few friendly wrestling matches.