• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5875, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
why dafuq didnt he fight back

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6723, Warlow and 1 other person
Never stood a chance against that high T Slav

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6723, Chadlitecel and 1 other person
Fuck why are SEA so weak. It hurts

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6723 and CursedOne
Good riddance to a inferior jungle gook

why dafuq didnt he fight back
1.Because he got oneshot
2. The guy is 3x his size so fighting is useless with that much strength difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 6723
1.Because he got oneshot
2. The guy is 3x his size so fighting is useless with that much strength difference
legit.
in this scenario is better to just run

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 3512
but why?
robbery?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6723, CursedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6723, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
As a short and bald man, this kind of shit is my biggest fear. That's why I've learned boxe and carry a knife everywhere i go.
Here in italy we have a saying, better a bad trial than a nice funeral.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5694, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Jfl Slovakians are incels

jfl he died from that? i got kicked in my face with steel toe shoes by a guy who does kickboxing for 7 years and i only knocked out for like 10 seconds (it was a 1v2, 1 guy came from the side and gave me a hook and the other guy ran from the side and full force kicked me in the head when i was about to stand up)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 7079, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
just lol at that fat bloated whale, fighting someone shorter and weaker than him
I hope he gets a death penalty

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 6723
He died trying to defend the honor of two women, the Filipino media calls him "a hero":

Anyway, it's a bad idea to go and pick women in other countries, if the men in that country are usually taller and stronger than you. Europeans and Americans can go to Thailand, Vietnam, Columbia, etc.; they are taller and could easily defend themselves if some guys there try to start a fight, but it doesn't work the other way around: a Filipino or Columbian man would immediately get his ass kicked in Eastern Europe or Russia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6723, alex569 and 1 other person
@Toth's thot tho?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997
As a short and bald man, this kind of shit is my biggest fear. That's why I've learned boxe and carry a knife everywhere i go.
Here in italy we have a saying, better a bad trial than a nice funeral.

Same saying for latinos " better to be alive and in prison than dead"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
He died trying to defend the honor of two women, the Filipino media calls him "a hero":

Anyway, it's a bad idea to go and pick women in other countries, if the men in that country are usually taller and stronger than you. Europeans and Americans can go to Thailand, Vietnam, Columbia, etc.; they are taller and could easily defend themselves if some guys there try to start a fight, but it doesn't work the other way around: a Filipino or Columbian man would immediately get his ass kicked in Eastern Europe or Russia.

just lol at white people thinking they are the biggest and superior to other races. they always tried to do this to me but always left with their mouths shut. fuck the white race.

6 year sentence lol. Society really doesn't care about manlets.

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
just lol at white people thinking they are the biggest and superior to other races. they always tried to do this to me but always left with their mouths shut. fuck the white race.
said the ethnic in a white forum in a white language. kys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and alex569
He wouldn’t try that on a black person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 5292
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, bruh3610, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
He wouldn’t try that on a black person
I think he would have if the situation was the same. There are also videos of drunk EE ogres who beat black people to death. Even i would avoid them eventhough I am white

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I think he would have if the situation was the same. There are also videos of drunk EE ogres who beat black people to death. Even i would avoid them eventhough I am white
Aren't you black?

Hopefully He had a loicense to kick peoples faces in :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Blackout.xl
Cope blacks would strike him down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3990
Cope blacks would strike him down
You might, the average negro wouldnt stand a chance.
The average negro could only take him down if they group up and fight like velociraptors against a T-Rex

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
thats why u carry a knife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
i would break that slovakian whale easily. Poor chink. This is why it is important to train with heavy weights and be 6'0+.

he should fight me, not that poor chink

Attachments

• perro.jpg
    perro.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 26
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and SadnessWYJ
Fuck I always hope these fuckers get life long sentences. Not worth it calling them humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
When i am outside i always hope some of this bullies fight me, i want to break this motherfuckers skull. But they are depictable people, they only face weak guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671