FILIPINOS DONT BELONG IN THE FIRST WORLD (VIDEO)(FILIPINOCELS GTFINH)

D

Deleted member 20618

Diamond
Filipinos dont belong in the first world... not for the reasons that you think.

Filipinos are NOT as doomed maybe because we can go to marawi where there are no jbw maxxers because they will get kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf maxxers. We can rich mog the locals and then get a hot fertile young 16 year old WIFE.

DIVORCE IS ILLEGAL IN THE PHILIPPINES AND MARTIAL RAPE DOESNT EXIST LEGALLY

LIFE FUEL FOR FILIPINO CELS
@johncruz12345 @IncelsBraincels @john2 @andy9432 @proexu

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bigjuicy, Deleted member 12002, justinzayn and 16 others
Tagging friends, bhais & yakhis:
@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @FailedNormieManlet @sebsyx @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Moggie @Biggdink @curlyheadjames @RoBobaFett999 @Currylord @raterater @Bvnny. @zv1212 @Octillionaire @johncruz12345 @Jpg @smvmaxxertilllate @btsgangruling @Curry Suicide @justinzayn @isis_Bleach @Stopping@Nothing19 @bigjuicy @Chinacurry @Chinacurry @Mogpogs @N0RTH @Jamesothy @galego123 @8PSLcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ROTTING @enchanted_elixir @Skywalker @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kingcel32 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @Thompsonz @Preston @cloUder @IncelsBraincels
@subhuman to mtn @Erik-Jón

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, justinzayn, currylightskin and 2 others
whats happening on your forehead

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 20618
Filipinos are NOT as doomed maybe because we can go to marawi where there are no jbw maxxers because they will get kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf maxxers. We can rich mog the locals and then get a hot fertile young 16 year old WIFE.

MARRIAGE IS ILLEGAL IN THE PHILIPPINES AND MARTIAL RAPE DOESNT EXIST LEGALLY

@johncruz12345 @IncelsBraincels @john2 @andy9432 @proex

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy and Stopping@Nothing19
man's going crazy. most brutal shit i've seen here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 20618
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and galego123

MARRIAGE IS ILLEGAL IN THE PHILIPPINES AND MARTIAL RAPE DOESNT EXIST LEGALLY

@johncruz12345 @IncelsBraincels @john2 @andy9432 @proex

Turn comments on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Funny vid. I agree with your message and I believe it extends to all ethnics who are not attractive enough to do well in the west. Just go back to w/e you came from. With western halo and money, there is no way you can be incel unless literally 1/10 giga-deformed. Even then in places like Africa there are deformed-looking men having 12 wives and shit.

Ngl tho you should take this down it isn't good for your future prospects to have this video on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deprived, ROTTING and 3 others
I have some jailbait relatives over there i would like to have sex with. Less hassle and it gets my dick up, so why not. Its better to be treated like a God in Philippines, than to get ghosted by fat low tier beckies in the West

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19997, Vain786 and 2 others
"Im like Gandy there cause im rich" actually caged :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Woah
I have some jailbait relatives over there i would like to have sex with. Less hassle and it gets my dick up, so why not. Its better to be treated like a God in Philippines, than to get ghosted by fat low tier beckies in the West
have you had any sexaul experinces with a relative? If so care to tell some tales? :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Chadeep and Deleted member 20618
Funny vid. I agree with your message and I believe it extends to all ethnics who are not attractive enough to do well in the west. Just go back to w/e you came from. With western halo and money, there is no way you can be incel unless literally 1/10 giga-deformed. Even then in places like Africa there are deformed-looking men having 12 wives and shit.

Ngl tho you should take this down it isn't good for your future prospects to have this video on the internet.
actually i should tbh if i wanna speak ill just wear a mask or something next time

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Dude, you actually look well above average face-wise for a Philipino. Get your money up and go there and you will have a harem of tight cute jailbaits to cum in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 20618
also Johncruz is a flip? Always suspected this from the name but I thought he was a spic

• +1
Same bro i get it man

• +1
actually i should tbh if i wanna speak ill just wear a mask or something next time
Yeah, you gotta keep your privacy in check when making non-PC vids like this. Especially if you are going to casually say "nigger" every 2 minutes JFL

• JFL
also Johncruz is a flip? Always suspected this from the name but I thought he was a spic
Im sure he is because we talked a few days ago and from his experience sounds like one

• +1
dude i fucking love your channel

• +1
5483A328 F1F1 4D19 B9BF 4EECA1C42E22

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, traveler, IncelsBraincels and 3 others
have you had any sexaul experinces with a relative? If so care to tell some tales? :Comfy:
I did, with my sister, she was asleep, but i think she was awake (just fake slept) i was fingering her pussy and rubbed my super hard dick on her nice ass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 20618, Arcturus and 1 other person
if it makes you feel better I know this filipino kid from my school who was rly popular and would consistently slay white girls all the time. He brutally mogs me to this day

• +1
I did, with my sister, she was asleep, but i think she was awake (just fake slept) i was fingering her pussy and rubbed my super hard dick on her nice ass
Bro I had a similar experience with a cousin when I was younger. She was awake tho and that's the only reason why I'm not KHHV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 20618
Wow that's impressive, especially if she was fake sleeping and into it.

• +1
Wow that's impressive, especially if she was fake sleeping and into it.
I mog her boyfriend, and she sends me body pics and asks if its a nice pic or not

• Love it
What’s the age of Consent There 12?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Stopping@Nothing19, andy9432 and 1 other person
Watched everything, now I'm gonna geomax to the Philippines and get myself a cathtrad Philippine nigger girl :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Chadeep, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
Watched everything, now I'm gonna geomax to the Philippines and get myself a cathtrad Philippine nigger girl :ogre:
Based 😍😍😍

• +1
SEAmaxxers mog me everyday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 20618
U don’t have to worry much about whites in philippines bro, there’s 10s of millions of girls and just a few whites so still a very very small % of girls will have fucked whites

But yeah I guess marawi maxxing is based for u

• +1
Maybe u have to muslimmaxx there and join NPA and start beheading foreigners 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 20618
Maybe u have to muslimmaxx there and join NPA and start beheading foreigners 😭
😂😂😂😂 @Biggdink will try to jbw maxx to get revenge on the 4'9 filipino that cucked him and he will get lost and end up in marawi where he will become a statistic and be on live leak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19997 and 1 other person
You spit the most facts ever. To add on, Filipino males also have one of the smallest penises ever. There’s nothing to be proud of if you’re Filipino.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 20618
u just need to nt maxx tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17735

DIVORCE IS ILLEGAL IN THE PHILIPPINES AND MARTIAL RAPE DOESNT EXIST LEGALLY

@johncruz12345 @IncelsBraincels @john2 @andy9432 @proexu

Descension

• +1
in the Philippines arent u a htn at least

• +1
Does Phillpnies have any security agreements with the West
Philippines is it pro china Russian Iran axis or pro NATO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and IncelsBraincels
Does Phillpnies have any security agreements with the West
Philippines is it pro china Russian Iran axis or pro NATO
We were part of the now-defunct SEATO, which is an alliance to contain communist countries in Asia such as China and Vietnam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and JBcollector
in the Philippines arent u a htn at least
in the village/provincial areas i am but in the big cities like Manilla prob not because the jbs there are taller
8C786DA3 A24B 41BB 8ADE 278425703D05

Don't know yakhi but if you're willing to donate pinoy bitches to my harem I'd be happy 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙

• Woah
Don't know yakhi but if you're willing to donate pinoy bitches to my harem I'd be happy 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙
we wont donate gaw 🕉🕉😈 i will send them to you by force yakhi 👹👹👹👹

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back