Filler side profile transformations

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, gamma, Pumanator and 1 other person
Unnatural Lol worthy and a waste of money, fillers don't resemble real bones, You can tell its fake because the angularity doesn't match the rest of the face, zero harmony.

Girls these days will know you're a fraud.

Real bones are all connected, bringing harmony to the face.

513.jpg

71810ac7ea2bc4466dfc4b8c4326d4de.png

GettyImages-516968584-The-Best-Looking-Men-in-Hollywood-History-Henry-Cavill-superman.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

Simon-Nessman.jpg

Go get your face all filled up and then walk into a modeling agency, they're all gonna laugh at you.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 13511, Bewusst and 3 others
Unnatural Lol worthy and a waste of money, fillers don't resemble real bones, You can tell its fake because the angularity doesn't match the rest of the face, zero harmony.

Girls these days will know you're a fraud.

Real bones are all connected, bringing harmony to the face.

513.jpg

71810ac7ea2bc4466dfc4b8c4326d4de.png

GettyImages-516968584-The-Best-Looking-Men-in-Hollywood-History-Henry-Cavill-superman.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

Simon-Nessman.jpg

Go get your face all filled up and then walk into a modeling agency, they're all gonna laugh at you.
What about jaw implants?

What about jaw implants?
Dont get them, because you will not be able to walk in a model agency. Perfect harmony and model tier chad level, or nothing.
Dont even try to improve.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Inscol, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Fillers are legit
Problem is they cost a lot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Fillers are legit
how are they legit? they accumulate over the years and make you bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13076
how are they legit? they accumulate over the years and make you bloated
Still better to get fillers, than wasting your prime saving up 20-30k for eppley jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and delusionalretard
Legit short term at least
Your dating years are limited from 18 to 25 anyways. Who cares about some fillers in your face, when you are a old fart anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, delusionalretard and gamma
Still better to get fillers, than wasting your prime saving up 20-30k for eppley jaw implants.
true that
its sad that fillers dont work like they suppose to do

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
true that
its sad that fillers dont work like they suppose to do
if you think about it its generelly sad that even in the year 2021 we have not a good solution to replicate bone
i mean wtf.

the 3rd looks too sharp thus some uncanniness, but the 1st and 2nd you can attribute to debloating @Deusmaximus

Fillers are legit but only for certain use cases. Someone like this with horrible downward growth needs implants.

Fillers are legit

This, fillers aint cheap, chestbrah who looks like a monstrosity now as his face has zero harmony had 14ml worth of fillers on his jaw. 1ml = around $350 so 14 x 350 = 4900 x 2 (because you'll need to top up every 6 months) = about 10K, so that's 10K for a fake jaw that looks fake as shit per year, with added pillow face in the years to come. Keep in mind Chestbrah wasn't even all that recessed to begin with.

Fillers are great to fill in for lack of fat, like tear through hollows (dark circles) or lack of upper eye fat. But they work terribly if you use them to try to replicate bones.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Your dating years are limited from 18 to 25 anyways. Who cares about some fillers in your face, when you are a old fart anyways.

This is how I know you're like 17. Most of my lay count all came after 25, Amnesia is 33 and just had a threesome with two 18 year old blondes off tinder.

This is how I know you're like 17. Most of my lay count all came after 25, Amnesia is 33 and just had a threesome with two 18 year old blondes off tinder.
what made you ascend after 25?
But you are right sadly the forum users are mostly way to young

they are all 3coping while they need jaw surgery and/or implant

Where these lays young attractive girls? And did you look way younger than your age?
Also you cant compare 99% of guys to amnesia with a 1% in looks and aging genetics.
I am 27 myself and every guy around me is aging brutally. And that has nothing to do with hair or gaining fat. Wrinkles, sinking fat pads and collagen loss, are enough to descend a guy extremely.
A 31yr old friend of mine was a huge slayer between 18 and 25. Over 190cm, big warrior skull and hunter eyes.
Now he cant even get landwhales for ons. Simply because his face does not look young anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 13076 and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Where these lays young attractive girls? And did you look way younger than your age?
Also you cant compare 99% of guys to amnesia with a 1% in looks and aging genetics.
I am 27 myself and every guy around me is aging brutally. And that has nothing to do with hair or gaining fat. Wrinkles, sinking fat pads and collagen loss, are enough to descend a guy extremely.
A 31yr old friend of mine was a huge slayer between 18 and 25. Over 190cm, big warrior skull and hunter eyes.
Now he cant even get landwhales for ons. Simply because his face does not look young anymore.

Yes, I refuse to sleep with any girl over 25. I'm 28 and don't lie about my age on Tinder and I'm always matching with younger girls, Keep in mind where I live is a heavily student populated city so all you see is young girls.

I look much better at 28 than at 18, I was too boyish looking, I don't know about your friends but you don't just fall off the cliff at 25, maybe they have really bad genes. I'm British/Italian so maybe my med side of the family gives me good ageing genes.

Similar to this guy

20 years old
s4_1.jpg

30 years old
Chech-PotD-full.jpg

Yes, I refuse to sleep with any girl over 25. I'm 28 and don't lie about my age on Tinder and I'm always matching with younger girls, Keep in mind where I live is a heavily student populated city so all you see is young girls.

I look much better at 28 than at 18, I was too boyish looking, I don't know about your friends but you don't just fall off the cliff at 25, maybe they have really bad genes. I'm British/Italian so maybe my med side of the family gives me good ageing genes.

Similar to this guy

20 years old
s4_1.jpg

30 years old
Chech-PotD-full.jpg
what made you ascend after 25? what looksmaxes did you done?

Very good results tbh. Are they volumma?

what made you ascend after 25? what looksmaxes did you done?

I was too high Inhibition and blue pilled when I was younger had some female attention but had no idea how to escalate things, and I lived in a rural shithole, moved to the city in my early 20s and things got way better. Location and status matters, Especially if you're a high tier normie.

In terms of looksmaxing, mostly just softmaxes like gymcelling skinnmaxing etc.

Last edited:
Most people don't skincare, especially male , or have shitty skincare

U should start tret if your are not on it

Most people are clueless about looksmax so you have to take benefit of it:
Test, tretinoin etc