Fillers and implants look uncanny in real life.

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
Most of the times you can see who has had fillers or not. It’s extremely obvious and you just look gay.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, Debetro, lowiqNormie and 2 others
I got cheekfillers and some girls have directly asked me if I had plastic surgery. I guess it looks slightly unnatural or even gay.
Still my dating success went from absolutely zero to decent results. From no sex to frequent hook ups. So for me its 100% worth it.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and 97baHater
thats because you are on org
No they just look shit it fucks up your harmony because changing 1 part of your face will change the harmony of the surrounding areas

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Can you tell this guy had implants? well he did

D336bd6a 19a5 426f 9be0 5ba4aaa872e1

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, NoPainNoChick and lowiqNormie
If done properly doesnt look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and fl0w
Zygo/cheek/malar implants normally look fake af. And if they don't look fake the result makes the face look bloated. I've seen one good zygo implant result ever and it's Saiyan, the guy who posted above lol.

Jaw implants I've seen plenty of good results. 5% look goated. 20% look decent. 75% look shit. Similar percentages for how natural they look.

Cheek filler makes you look gay. Period.

Jaw filler can look amazing. Where it breaks down is when the mouth opens and closes, if you look at the gonial angles at the same time it looks weird.

The best results with implants tend to be with people who were already decent looking. Facial implants on someone ugly ALWAYS looks comically retarded.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Zygo/cheek/malar implants normally look fake af. And if they don't look fake the result makes the face look bloated. I've seen one good zygo implant result ever and it's Saiyan, the guy who posted above lol.

Jaw implants I've seen plenty of good results. 5% look goated. 20% look decent. 75% look shit. Similar percentages for how natural they look.

Cheek filler makes you look gay. Period.

Jaw filler can look amazing. Where it breaks down is when the mouth opens and closes, if you look at the gonial angles at the same time it looks weird.
Jaw surgery > implants > fillers
Only with jaw surgery do you look the best

Jaw surgery > implants > fillers
Only with jaw surgery do you look the best
Jaw surgery is amazing for forward growth (obviously) and is unbeatable at looking natural. I don't think I've ever seen a fake looking jaw surgery result. I've had a chin wing myself and I'm v happy with it.

Jaw surgery has limitations though; for example if you want a wider jaw or if you want an enhanced zygo area. The only way to get a significantly wider jaw through surgery is a side wing but that has drawbacks. There are some cheek osteotomies as well but the results are pretty underwhelming.

Jaw surgery is amazing for forward growth (obviously) and is unbeatable at looking natural. I don't think I've ever seen a fake looking jaw surgery result. I've had a chin wing myself and I'm v happy with it.

Jaw surgery has limitations though; for example if you want a wider jaw or if you want an enhanced zygo area. The only way to get a significantly wider jaw through surgery is a side wing but that has drawbacks. There are some cheek osteotomies as well but the results are pretty underwhelming.
People here want to look like models and not the best version of their self.
They brush away gymmaxing and bluepill shit just to fantasise about surgeries for extreme deformities.
Unless you have a legit malocclusion or deformity surgery will do jack shit.