fillers are actually legit for flat maxilla

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
tell me how this shit isnt legit i don't wanna hear about angles this is a clear ascension for femoid

Attachments

• Profile-Balancing-2.jpg
    Profile-Balancing-2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 123
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Asians have a chance without lefort, but how doed it look form the front?

• +1
Reactions: farlg
Asians have a chance without lefort, but how doed it look form the front?
who the fuck cares im thinking about this for my self and im ok with my front, my side profilea and many other maxillacels is basically like hers with a bigger nose so this should be huge lifefuel tbh

Bro you can’t just discount angles like that
there’s a major difference in the frauding
her cheek line didn’t change that much

Bro you can’t just discount angles like that
there’s a major difference in the frauding
her cheek line didn’t change that much
jfl at saying angles even if she gave a full on side profile before and after she'd have still ascended 1.5psl angles arent that different mayve 1 degree difference

• Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
you're brainless

we've tried to help you but you have the reasoning ability of a monkey, enjoy your bloat when the filler migrates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, wasted, GigaMogger and 3 others
you're brainless

we've tried to help you but you have the reasoning ability of a monkey, enjoy your bloat when the filler migrates
i need the bloat you've seen my fwhr

jfl at saying angles even if she gave a full on side profile before and after she'd have still ascended 1.5psl angles arent that different mayve 1 degree difference
Cope, slight angles for a side profile make a massive fucking difference, I know because I will take pics of myself like on the left for rates and then fraud like on the right.

You can only just see her glabella on the left but then you can see her right eyebrow in full on the right

tell me how this shit isnt legit i don't wanna hear about angles this is a clear ascension for femoid

Of course, just fill all your face with fillers when you clearly have a lack of bones, all you deserve the bloated face.

Cope, slight angles for a side profile make a massive fucking difference, I know because I will take pics of myself like on the left for rates and then fraud like on the right.

You can only just see her glabella on the left but then you can see her right eyebrow in full on the right
so do u think the fillers didn't help ascend her by much

c
Of course, just fill all your face with fillers when you clearly have a lack of bones, all you deserve the bloated face.
cope u can use fillers as long as u don't overdo them and avoid bloat celebs do it all the time

so do u think the fillers didn't help ascend her by much
Its a decent transformation but frauded, if you just got them for maxilla, it wouldn’t ascend you much.

I cant see frankfurt plane because of the way they cut the pics but I think shes head tilting too.

dont midface implants do the sane thing without bloating you and migrating?

try it if you want, like I say its a decent transformation but not close to 1.5psl just for maxilla, and it will be good for what like 6 months before it migrates?

I think they migrate fast in midface too

Its a decent transformation but frauded, if you just got them for maxilla, it wouldn’t ascend you much.

I cant see frankfurt plane because of the way they cut the pics but I think shes head tilting too.

dont midface implants do the sane thing without bloating you and migrating?

try it if you want, like I say its a decent transformation but not close to 1.5psl just for maxilla, and it will be good for what like 6 months before it migrates?

I think they migrate fast in midface too
where do they migrate to from midface?

im not sure tbh, I assume they would get pulled down and pushed out to your cheeks
whys that a bad thing in my case ive got flat cheeks due to maxilla bloaitng them wouldn't be bad

you're brainless

This guy claims 145 IQ :lul: also IPD corrected rodeblur:

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 1862
yea but the results with that many milliliters fade out very quickly afaik

Fuck it

Last edited:
inb4 it spreads all over her face

ONCE AGAIN... JUST TILT YOUR HEAD UPWARDS AND TURN A BIT IN THE AFTER THEORY

Ewww Extremely recessedt and flat

Classify Sean O'Pry - AnthroScape

WOWWW Such Forward Growth!!
It's Over] - Another Brutal Dogpill | Looksmaxxing Forum
Sean O'Pry Plays with Minimalism for Elle Man Mexico's Cover Story ...

Last edited: