Fillers for men

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Whenever I look for results from fillers for men all I see is gay people made to look more gay, or bad results. Anyone seen any good results for chin fillers that may suggest its worth getting?

@bellend93

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, mojopin and dogtown
Holy shit at some of them results

Yeah but it's not cheap for how long the results last. Full jaw remodeling is 4-8ml alone and in the USA that can cost thousands. You can learn to inject yourself and buy them from filler world but it'll still run you $700-1000 for 8ml and then you have extra risk of injecting improperly and causing blindness or not doing as good a job as a top tier doctor. Ideally you should do this to find your best look and then budget for implants that will recreate the look permanently.

At least for major jaw changes. Other stuff can take 1-2ml and would not be that expensive to DIY or go every year for.

Yeah but it's not cheap for how long the results last. Full jaw remodeling is 4-8ml alone and in the USA that can cost thousands. You can learn to inject yourself and buy them from filler world but it'll still run you $700-1000 for 8ml and then you have extra risk of injecting improperly and causing blindness or not doing as good a job as a top tier doctor. Ideally you should do this to find your best look and then budget for implants that will recreate the look permanently.

At least for major jaw changes. Other stuff can take 1-2ml and would not be that expensive to DIY or go every year for.
Yeah I’m getting 2 syringes of juvederm filler in my jawline/chin this summer and it will cost me $1700, and will supposedly last up to two years. I’m just trying it out to see if the improvement is worth the cost.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong

Just looking to improve chin width and projection.