fillers placed above the eyebrows

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
can they effectively push down the eyebrows and create more of a hunter eye look? can you also reshape eyebrows to be more straight that way?

I think she also cut his eyebrows on the side a little.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Chintuck22
never heard of this

Try injecting botox in the brow ridge to drop the supraorbitals' vector vertically

read again my post, I updated it with useful info

When people get botox for frown lines, alot of people report getting spock eyebrows (character from stark trek). I guess the filler pushes the skin underneath thus lowering it?

In that specific video, Dr. Sarah used Botox, not filler, in order to create a horizontal brow for that patient.

Although, filler can be injected directly under the fat pad of the eyebrow itself to help support and lift the brow. The projection of eyebrow can create the illusion of deep-set eyes, which can be an idealistic masculine trait. It doesn't push the brows down, it pushes them out. Adding dermal filler in the brow helps restore volume in the superior sulcus of the eyelid - which contributes to the effect of 'hunter' eyes.

This won't entirely work if you naturally have high-set eyebrows, though.

I've had this procedure done twice, and I can attest that I am a big fan of it.

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
What the fuck is the point of a before and after it he’s gonna tilt his head up all the way and then tilt it down in the after? Retarded normies

• +1
Reactions: CommanderCope and Mouthbreath
What the fuck is the point of a before and after it he’s gonna tilt his head up all the way and then tilt it down in the after?
I am pretty sure that it was made purposely to make the results look more impressive, most normies won't notice the frauding so they will go to their clinic to get fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74