Fillers>>>surgery for, brokecels.

L

looksmaxer_7

Iron
Of course geneoplasty etc mogs but as a 25 year old broke cel, it would require me atleast 4-8 years to finally get the surgeries i need, and why tf would I want that as a 35 year old oldcel? 25-30 is the last best age for securing a partner and I don't want to spend it cucking myself for surgeries i might never even get. Most people practically don't even get all of muh surgeries they talk about, and that's a rarely talked about topic in this community.

My plan is to spend on 1) chin fillers (without overdoing). 2)Botox for nose slimming. 3) Hair transplant. 4)braces for straight teeth and fixing minor assymetres. 5) Top tier skin care.

Peace.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
I did braces because I had brokecel mindset, biggest regret as now it complicates bimax that I'm seeking.

I hope you are not as recessed as me.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Of course geneoplasty etc mogs but as a 25 year old broke cel, it would require me atleast 4-8 years to finally get the surgeries i need, and why tf would I want that at 35 year old oldcel? 25-30 is the last best age for securing a partner and I don't want to spend it cucking myself for surgeries i might never get.

My plan is to spend on 1) chin fillers (without overdoing). 2)Botox for nose slimming. 3) Hair transplant. 4)braces for straight teeth and fixing minor assymetres. 5) Top tier skin care.

Peace.
Bump

I did braces because I had brokecel mindset, biggest regret as now it complicates bimax that I'm seeking.

I'm recceced but not brootaly

Of course geneoplasty etc mogs but as a 25 year old broke cel, it would require me atleast 4-8 years to finally get the surgeries i need, and why tf would I want that at 35 year old oldcel? 25-30 is the last best age for securing a partner and I don't want to spend it cucking myself for surgeries i might never get.

Peace.
Bump 2

I'm recceced but not brootaly
I was thinking I'll never have money for bimax, also that it's not worth for my case. But when UARS kicked in as I got older I realized my mistake.

Peace.
Bumb 3
I was thinking I'll never have money for bimax, also that it's not worth for my case. But when UARS kicked in as I got older I realized my mistake.
I don't have issues with sleep and breathing

My guy if ur doing bimax I need them straight

My guy if ur doing bimax I need them straight
But they moved teeth in one direction for camouflage treatment, now they can't move the teeth to opposite direction because of root reabsorption

But they moved teeth in one direction for camouflage treatment, now they can't move the teeth to opposite direction because of root reabsorption
are u gonna get the surgery or not? Braces is cucked without it u shoulda not got it if no surgery unless shi was unbearably crooked

are u gonna get the surgery or not? Braces is cucked without it u shoulda not got it if no surgery unless shi was unbearably crooked
I'm going to get surgery, but surgery results would have been better if I didn't do camoflage treatment