Fillers to change eye shape?

JohnRea

JohnRea

Iron
Fillers to change eye shape?

Or due to the skin around eyes being too thin, it is not a realistic plan?
Why not add fillers inside the upper skin regions of the eye, and get a result similar to this

616.jpg

Last edited:
Point is that most likely you dont have O'Pry's pfl, ipd, undereye support, browridge, brows etc etc
Most people wouldnt pull this and end up looking uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 5204
Point is that most likely you dont have O'Pry's pfl, ipd, undereye support, browridge, brows etc etc
Most people wouldnt pull this and end up looking uncanny.
For sure, I'm not disagreeing with that. But is injecting fillers in upper eyelids something that is being done?

For sure, I'm not disagreeing with that. But is injecting fillers in upper eyelids something that is being done?
Yeah. But better option would be fat grafting which would result in almost permanent results.

Yeah. But better option would be fat grafting which would result in almost permanent results.

View attachment 294428
That's interesting. Fat graft indeed sounds to be better option. People should consider this, compared to fillers.
But again, maybe this is a money issue.

That's interesting. Fat graft indeed sounds to be better option. People should consider this, compared to fillers.
But again, maybe this is a money issue.
If someone's wealthy enough then i'd suggest going for fillers to check results, then fat grafting.

Fillers did great for my eye area, I think it kinda looks like Barretts now so yeah can highly recommend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, Ethnicsmatter, Kade and 3 others
Who else does it. Only saw taban
Bruh, you literally type "upper eyelid fillers/fat grafting", going into images, watching before/afters and clicking in links attached to picture

you will have site of clinic where it was done then

• Woah
Reactions: Almu