Fillers to improve eye area

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I saw a video of a filler injecter where they mention that adding volume to your cheekbones or filling up your temples may pull the skin around the eyes and cause aesthetic improvement.

Has anyone had a nice result like this?

@SixCRY @Yuyevon @EternalLearner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Bone>implants>fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel
Fillers are shit
Implants all the way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Implants are the best since they can be modified in future.. Fillers are mostly bad because they tend to look feminine, but if you have a nice face already, fillers can enhance.. Fillers do fade away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fat transfers are much better than synthetic fillers for this area.
The downside is most fat transfers lose 30-70% of the volume in the first 4-5 weeks.
I know of only 3 surgeons who layer the fat in such way that vasculature can grow and the results can be permanent.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Robert California, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Didn't ask? :oops: but yh I don't wanna look butched i will go very light but need to wait for corona chain to go away
I didnt ask if you asked, but implants > fillers bro trust me

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Elias
Implants are the best since they can be modified in future.. Fillers are mostly bad because they tend to look feminine, but if you have a nice face already, fillers can enhance.. Fillers do fade away.
Wtf 70%. Could you pm me those surgeons please? It's so I can consider it once I have the financial resources to undergo said procedure.

• +1
Fat transfers are much better than synthetic fillers for this area.
The downside is most fat transfers lose 30-70% of the volume in the first 4-5 weeks.
I know of only 3 surgeons who layer the fat in such way that vasculature can grow and the results can be permanent.

Names of surgeons?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lorsss
infraorbital implants

taban does it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Names of surgeons?
I think all surgeons know the techniques of structural fat grafting, the way to build fat tissue so it remains as much as possible

• +1