PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Can I get fillers at 16

And why wouldnt I get them?

I mean there is no risk right?

I'm looking at Dr zackally since I'm eurofag

No. You’re slowly becoming more and more mentalcel by the day ):

Jaw/Gonial Chin Underye
At 16 those would still be developing (at least jaw for sure), and unless your under-eye area is really recessed you should have enough collagen under their at 16.....

Idk you keep worrying about ur looks and shit and ur rotting and you’re only 15. you’re gonna change so much by the time you’re 19. if i joined this site at 15 i would be so worried and obsessed about looks and i had a nice puberty.

you’re gonna look more masculine and different in 4-5 years bro. just please don’t rot now, you need to maximize your hormones and growth. now is the time

Nigga just chew

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
First tip would be to close your mouth for once.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Idk you keep worrying about ur looks and shit and ur rotting and you’re only 15. you’re gonna change so much by the time you’re 19. if i joined this site at 15 i would be so worried and obsessed about looks and i had a nice puberty.

you’re gonna look more masculine and different in 4-5 years bro. just please don’t rot now, you need to maximize your hormones and growth. now is the time

are you fucking braindead bro? he's not ""rotting"" he wants to improve his looks. i wish i found this site earlier and im 17, i couldve looksmaxxed and slayed